What is this pill - with v on one side and '48 10' imprint on other white round?

Oxycodone HCl 5mg
Imprint Code V / 48 10
White round scored tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

5 mg Oxycodone.

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

What is this pill - round, white with A imprint?

What is this pill - round white, scored in the center on one side. The other side has a capital A and "mo" underneath the A

I found some pills in my daughters not in a bottle, descriptions below, what are they?

round peach colored with W928 on it. white round with MX 72 yellow round with 44/403 yellow round with Watson 409 small white oval with 58 on one ...

What is this pill - with 'a line' imprint? white and round?

Found this pill with my fathers stuff. It is white and round. About the size of a dime. But it is thick NOT thin. On one side their is a line across ...

Round white pill G on one side??

Found a pill in my drawers... some the markings have been rubbed off so this is all I got: round white pill with line score down middle on one side. ...