What is this pill - with v on one side and '48 10' imprint on other white round?

5 mg Oxycodone.

Oxycodone HCl 5mg
Imprint Code V / 48 10
White round scored tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

What is this pill - White Round with 'WL over 94' imprint? And PE on opposite side.?

Small white round, non coated tablet. One side is WL with score line over 94. Opposite side is PE.

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

What is this pill - white, round pill with 1D imprint?

White round pill, smooth on one side, other side is imprinted 1D. If you can find this i would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks!

What is this pill - with 'a line' imprint? white and round?

Found this pill with my fathers stuff. It is white and round. About the size of a dime. But it is thick NOT thin. On one side their is a line across ...

What is the name of this white, round pill with the imprint "A285" on 1 side and "3" on the other?

I found a pill bottle with no label, and inside was a bunch of white, round pills with the imprint "A 285" on one side and "3" on ...