What is this pill - with v on one side and '48 10' imprint on other white round?

Oxycodone HCl 5mg
Imprint Code V / 48 10
White round scored tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

5 mg Oxycodone.

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

What is this pill - white, round pill with 1D imprint?

White round pill, smooth on one side, other side is imprinted 1D. If you can find this i would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks!

What is this pill - round, white with A imprint?

What is this pill - round white, scored in the center on one side. The other side has a capital A and "mo" underneath the A

What is this pill - with 'a line' imprint? white and round?

Found this pill with my fathers stuff. It is white and round. About the size of a dime. But it is thick NOT thin. On one side their is a line across ...

What is this pill: small, round and white pill that has the imprint RUGBY on 1 side & 4224 on othe?

I cannot find this pill anywhere. No searches have provided me with any answer. I found these pills in an old house. White, round, small pill that ...