What is this pill - with v on one side and '48 10' imprint on other white round?

Oxycodone HCl 5mg
Imprint Code V / 48 10
White round scored tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

5 mg Oxycodone.

What is this pill - with 'BER' imprint?

I have an exchange student staying with me and she has these 3 pills in a sealed packet one for each day of the week... Do you know what they are? ...

What is this pill - white, round pill with 1D imprint?

White round pill, smooth on one side, other side is imprinted 1D. If you can find this i would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks!

I found a pill on my floor it is round, white, one side says 7.5 M other has a P?

It says 7.5 M on one side with a line through the middle and has a P with a circle around it on the other. White and round. Please help I ...

White round pill with E on one side and 5 on the other side?

Circle on E (one side) 5 on other side White round TINY

What is this pill - with 'a line' imprint? white and round?

Found this pill with my fathers stuff. It is white and round. About the size of a dime. But it is thick NOT thin. On one side their is a line across ...