What is this pill - with v on one side and '48 10' imprint on other white round?

5 mg Oxycodone.

Oxycodone HCl 5mg
Imprint Code V / 48 10
White round scored tablet

More info at http://www.drugs.com/oxycodone.html

What is this pill - white, round pill with 1D imprint?

White round pill, smooth on one side, other side is imprinted 1D. If you can find this i would appreciate it sooo much! Thanks!

Help IDing round white pill?

I found a medium sized round white pill with a divider mark going down the middle and nothing on the other side. What could this be?

White round pill with E on one side and 5 on the other side?

Circle on E (one side) 5 on other side White round TINY

What is the name of this white, round pill with the imprint "A285" on 1 side and "3" on the other?

I found a pill bottle with no label, and inside was a bunch of white, round pills with the imprint "A 285" on one side and "3" on ...

What is this pill: small, round and white pill that has the imprint RUGBY on 1 side & 4224 on othe?

I cannot find this pill anywhere. No searches have provided me with any answer. I found these pills in an old house. White, round, small pill that ...