What is this blue capsule - imprinted Lannett on top and 0586' on bottom?

Dicyclomine hydrochloride
Strength(s)
10 mg

What is this pill - they are all round and white?

One has KPI on top and 1 on the bottom One has PT on top and 500 on the bottom One has P on top and and 121 onthe bottom One has 213 across the top

Found a couple pills hidden in my cabinet, capsule,blue top with a 9,grey mid band,lite blue btm w-9

top of capsule blue with 9 imprinted,middle grey band,bottom lite blue with 7 imprinted on it

What is this capsule with PM and RRG?

It is a blue capsule. Dark blue on the top and light blue on the bottom. It has a gray band around the middle and the letters PM on one side and RRG ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

My wife, my two young daughters, and I were at our neighborhood pool and we found several of these pills on the ground right next to some swings. We ...

What is this pill - with 'LANNETT 5850' imprint?

USA Looking for blue capsule. It has a atom-like imprint, followed by LANNETT On the bottome of the capsule, it has the number 5850