What do Sulfur pills look like?

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/sulfur-topical.html

This is not a pill though???

What is this pill - with '117' imprint?

I found a bag of pills at my karate school. The imprint on them are; EP 117 on one side, and 40 on the other. They are small white round pills. Can ...

What is this pill - with 'US 017' imprint?

I am a caretaker for an elderly person. Just recently I was helping them clean and we I found some pills in a pill box. I don't know what they ...

Found a capsule shaped pill yellow colored with Pyx on it, what is this pill?

Roommate has pills and I'm afraid he may be doing something illegal or dangerous and want to remove him/the pills from my home, pls help

How many different type of pills are there?

I am doing research on How Pills Effect the Mind and Body, so I was wondering how many different types of pills there is. Like I know that there is ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I get these pills at the local convenience store. There is two pills in 1inch square flat cellophane. One pill is a red capsule with Asian writing on ...