What do Sulfur pills look like?

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/sulfur-topical.html

This is not a pill though???

What is this pill - with '117' imprint?

I found a bag of pills at my karate school. The imprint on them are; EP 117 on one side, and 40 on the other. They are small white round pills. Can ...

What is this pill - with 'US 017' imprint?

I am a caretaker for an elderly person. Just recently I was helping them clean and we I found some pills in a pill box. I don't know what they ...

Any good Japanese pill identifiers?

I found some wrappers for pills my girlfriend had.. and there were quite a bit. I am concerned about what kind of medicine she is taking and what ...

How many different type of pills are there?

I am doing research on How Pills Effect the Mind and Body, so I was wondering how many different types of pills there is. Like I know that there is ...

What is this pill - with 'gx ex 3' imprint?

hi! i found some pills in my brother's room... i am afraid of him... pills are brown, circle, barrel - with logo G X / E X 3... do anybody know ...