What do Sulfur pills look like?

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/sulfur-topical.html

This is not a pill though???

What is this pill - with 'US 017' imprint?

I am a caretaker for an elderly person. Just recently I was helping them clean and we I found some pills in a pill box. I don't know what they ...

What type of pain pill is this?

I have a oval pill that has the letters L484 on it .. my mom and dad .. both take so many pills and she has a mix up of pills and don't know ...

Any good Japanese pill identifiers?

I found some wrappers for pills my girlfriend had.. and there were quite a bit. I am concerned about what kind of medicine she is taking and what ...

What is this pill - with 'gx ex 3' imprint?

hi! i found some pills in my brother's room... i am afraid of him... pills are brown, circle, barrel - with logo G X / E X 3... do anybody know ...

What is this pill - with '' imprint?

I get these pills at the local convenience store. There is two pills in 1inch square flat cellophane. One pill is a red capsule with Asian writing on ...