What do Oxycodone 30 pills look like?

What do Oxycodone pills look like?

blue pill with the number on it as 224 and it says it on the bottle that it is oxycodone and can not find it on this web site

What is the difference between oxycodone and oxycodone HYD?

i have been on oxycodone 15mg IR for about a year and a half. I am seeing a new dr who wrote me OxyCodone HYD IR 30mg and it says MAL after it as ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I FOUND AN OLD PILL IT IS FLAT HAS 2 FANCY K'S ON ONE SIDE AND THE NUMBER 24 ON THE OTHER, MY GRANDMOTHER PASSED AND SHE HAD IT IN AN OXYCODONE ...

What do oxycodone pills look like?

I have a dark bright blue round pill with CPC on the top FL underneith on the bottom with nothing on the otherside of it, is this an oxycodone 30?

I found a pill, green, round with no imprint on either side, what would this be?

It looks a lot like the oxycodone pills on your reference site but has no imprint.