is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

My dog at 90% of a capsule. Clear gelatin coating with off white powder substance inside. Substance has strong odor.

What is this pill - with 'andrx (watson) logo / M' imprint?

it is white, elliptical/oval, scored in center, with andrx (watson) logo on one side and 'M' on the other. This is all it has. anyone have ...

What is this pill - with 'SZ' imprint?

So we found a pill at a dance. I threw it in my wallet so I could look at it the next day. It has SZ or ZS on the front of it... or back, whatever. ...

Found a pill that was a clear capsule with a brownish firm formed substance inside?

the capsule was clear on top and colored on the bottom. The substance on the inside was brown or dark green in color and was not as big as the ...

large green/white capsule no imprint, no markings. Opened and the inside was filled with a herb like substance. I smelled the substance and it was ...