is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

My dog at 90% of a capsule. Clear gelatin coating with off white powder substance inside. Substance has strong odor.

What do Havoc (Epistane or Destruction or Hemaguno) pills look like?

Epistane is one of the newest designer steroids on the bazaar today, and stable is gaining attention unquestionable swiftly. Epistane is positively a ...

Prescription Pill Sizes and Dimensions?

My friend and I are developing a device for a company. The device we’re trying to re-create is basically a newly designed prescription pill ...

What do zanaflex pills look like?

does zanaflex work like xanax

What is a tiny all clear capsule with an off white grainy looking substance in it?

I have not opened it to feel the texture of the substance. It is in a small ziplock bag with 5 capules in it. It is in the possession of an ...