is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

My dog at 90% of a capsule. Clear gelatin coating with off white powder substance inside. Substance has strong odor.

What do zanaflex pills look like?

does zanaflex work like xanax

Please help! Found a pill in teens room?

I found a oval/oblong white pill with the imprints: A 10 and the other side is blank in my nephew's (who recently came to live with me due to ...

Found a pill that was a clear capsule with a brownish firm formed substance inside?

the capsule was clear on top and colored on the bottom. The substance on the inside was brown or dark green in color and was not as big as the ...

I found gold oblong pills in my daughters room. They have a brown oily substance in them?

No imprint on them. Just a brown liquid oily substance in them. Any ideas what they are?