is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

My dog at 90% of a capsule. Clear gelatin coating with off white powder substance inside. Substance has strong odor.

What do Havoc (Epistane or Destruction or Hemaguno) pills look like?

Epistane is one of the newest designer steroids on the bazaar today, and stable is gaining attention unquestionable swiftly. Epistane is positively a ...

Prescription Pill Sizes and Dimensions?

My friend and I are developing a device for a company. The device we’re trying to re-create is basically a newly designed prescription pill ...

Please help! Found a pill in teens room?

I found a oval/oblong white pill with the imprints: A 10 and the other side is blank in my nephew's (who recently came to live with me due to ...

Found a pill that was a clear capsule with a brownish firm formed substance inside?

the capsule was clear on top and colored on the bottom. The substance on the inside was brown or dark green in color and was not as big as the ...