is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

Prescription Pill Sizes and Dimensions?

My friend and I are developing a device for a company. The device we’re trying to re-create is basically a newly designed prescription pill ...

What is this pill - with 'andrx (watson) logo / M' imprint?

it is white, elliptical/oval, scored in center, with andrx (watson) logo on one side and 'M' on the other. This is all it has. anyone have ...

What do zanaflex pills look like?

does zanaflex work like xanax

Found a pill that was a clear capsule with a brownish firm formed substance inside?

the capsule was clear on top and colored on the bottom. The substance on the inside was brown or dark green in color and was not as big as the ...

I found gold oblong pills in my daughters room. They have a brown oily substance in them?

No imprint on them. Just a brown liquid oily substance in them. Any ideas what they are?