is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

My dog at 90% of a capsule. Clear gelatin coating with off white powder substance inside. Substance has strong odor.

Prescription Pill Sizes and Dimensions?

My friend and I are developing a device for a company. The device we’re trying to re-create is basically a newly designed prescription pill ...

What is this pill - with 'SZ' imprint?

So we found a pill at a dance. I threw it in my wallet so I could look at it the next day. It has SZ or ZS on the front of it... or back, whatever. ...

Please help! Found a pill in teens room?

I found a oval/oblong white pill with the imprints: A 10 and the other side is blank in my nephew's (who recently came to live with me due to ...

large green/white capsule no imprint, no markings. Opened and the inside was filled with a herb like substance. I smelled the substance and it was ...