is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

Prescription Pill Sizes and Dimensions?

My friend and I are developing a device for a company. The device we’re trying to re-create is basically a newly designed prescription pill ...

What is this pill - with 'andrx (watson) logo / M' imprint?

it is white, elliptical/oval, scored in center, with andrx (watson) logo on one side and 'M' on the other. This is all it has. anyone have ...

Please help! Found a pill in teens room?

I found a oval/oblong white pill with the imprints: A 10 and the other side is blank in my nephew's (who recently came to live with me due to ...

What is a tiny all clear capsule with an off white grainy looking substance in it?

I have not opened it to feel the texture of the substance. It is in a small ziplock bag with 5 capules in it. It is in the possession of an ...

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

large green/white capsule no imprint, no markings. Opened and the inside was filled with a herb like substance. I smelled the substance and it was ...