is zanaflex a controlled substance?

Zanaflex (tizanidine) does not appear to be subject to the Controlled Substances Act of 1970.

What is this pill - with 'none' imprint?

My dog at 90% of a capsule. Clear gelatin coating with off white powder substance inside. Substance has strong odor.

Prescription Pill Sizes and Dimensions?

My friend and I are developing a device for a company. The device we’re trying to re-create is basically a newly designed prescription pill ...

What is this pill - with 'andrx (watson) logo / M' imprint?

it is white, elliptical/oval, scored in center, with andrx (watson) logo on one side and 'M' on the other. This is all it has. anyone have ...

What is this pill - with 'SZ' imprint?

So we found a pill at a dance. I threw it in my wallet so I could look at it the next day. It has SZ or ZS on the front of it... or back, whatever. ...

large green/white capsule no imprint, no markings. Opened and the inside was filled with a herb like substance. I smelled the substance and it was ...