Phentermine - can I take this pill if I have high blood pressure?

Probably not a good idea. It can raise your pulse and blood pressure.

Is ok to take phentermine now that Im back on my blood pressure pill?

I wasnt taking my antenol blood pressure pill and i was taking phentermine my blood pressure was 152/102. now im back on my blood pressure medication ...

I was taking Phentermine (prescribed) I have high blood pressure and graves... On April 10th of this

... year I went into cardiac arrest ... I have a heathly heart... my pottasium level dropped really low and that made me quit breathing... I would be ...

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

High Blood Pressure - Yesterday day I checked my blood pressure found 154 high. My doctor told me?

... take indapamide.but still I'm not take it .what is best Madicen for my case to monitor my blood pressure? Chech my drugs list