Phentermine - can I take this pill if I have high blood pressure?

Probably not a good idea. It can raise your pulse and blood pressure.

Is ok to take phentermine now that Im back on my blood pressure pill?

I wasnt taking my antenol blood pressure pill and i was taking phentermine my blood pressure was 152/102. now im back on my blood pressure medication ...

How long does it take for phentermine induced high blood pressure to go down?

Accidently took more then dosage recommended. ER stated all side affects should go away within two days. It has been 4 and blood pressure is still ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Did anyone take MoviPrep and experience high blood pressure?

I am 50 years old.. in good health.. Have never had high blood pressure. Just had my physical in May, 2013 and blood pressure was around 127/72. The ...

Phentermine/topiramate - Is this safe for me to take with high blood pressure?

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and its always haunted me. I want and need to loose weight and ive never been able to. Is this safe?