Phentermine - can I take this pill if I have high blood pressure?

Probably not a good idea. It can raise your pulse and blood pressure.

Is ok to take phentermine now that Im back on my blood pressure pill?

I wasnt taking my antenol blood pressure pill and i was taking phentermine my blood pressure was 152/102. now im back on my blood pressure medication ...

I was taking Phentermine (prescribed) I have high blood pressure and graves... On April 10th of this

... year I went into cardiac arrest ... I have a heathly heart... my pottasium level dropped really low and that made me quit breathing... I would be ...

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

I need help losing wieght on phentermine, maybe someone can answer why?

I have been on Phentermine for a month now. I have not lost even 1lb. I have high blood pressure, diabeties 2, hypo thyroid, all of this showed up in ...

Phentermine/topiramate - Is this safe for me to take with high blood pressure?

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and its always haunted me. I want and need to loose weight and ive never been able to. Is this safe?