Phentermine - can I take this pill if I have high blood pressure?

Probably not a good idea. It can raise your pulse and blood pressure.

Metformin and High blood pressure should I still take metformin if my blood pressure is high?

I am suppose to start taking Metformin for my PCOS but my blood pressure is 150/108 is it still safe to take Metformin when my blood pressure is this ...

I need help losing wieght on phentermine, maybe someone can answer why?

I have been on Phentermine for a month now. I have not lost even 1lb. I have high blood pressure, diabeties 2, hypo thyroid, all of this showed up in ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

Did anyone take MoviPrep and experience high blood pressure?

I am 50 years old.. in good health.. Have never had high blood pressure. Just had my physical in May, 2013 and blood pressure was around 127/72. The ...

Phentermine/topiramate - Is this safe for me to take with high blood pressure?

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and its always haunted me. I want and need to loose weight and ive never been able to. Is this safe?