Phentermine - can I take this pill if I have high blood pressure?

Probably not a good idea. It can raise your pulse and blood pressure.

I was taking Phentermine (prescribed) I have high blood pressure and graves... On April 10th of this

... year I went into cardiac arrest ... I have a heathly heart... my pottasium level dropped really low and that made me quit breathing... I would be ...

How long does it take for phentermine induced high blood pressure to go down?

Accidently took more then dosage recommended. ER stated all side affects should go away within two days. It has been 4 and blood pressure is still ...

I need help losing wieght on phentermine, maybe someone can answer why?

I have been on Phentermine for a month now. I have not lost even 1lb. I have high blood pressure, diabeties 2, hypo thyroid, all of this showed up in ...

Did anyone take MoviPrep and experience high blood pressure?

I am 50 years old.. in good health.. Have never had high blood pressure. Just had my physical in May, 2013 and blood pressure was around 127/72. The ...

Phentermine/topiramate - Is this safe for me to take with high blood pressure?

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and its always haunted me. I want and need to loose weight and ive never been able to. Is this safe?