Phentermine - can I take this pill if I have high blood pressure?

Probably not a good idea. It can raise your pulse and blood pressure.

How long does it take for phentermine induced high blood pressure to go down?

Accidently took more then dosage recommended. ER stated all side affects should go away within two days. It has been 4 and blood pressure is still ...

I need help losing wieght on phentermine, maybe someone can answer why?

I have been on Phentermine for a month now. I have not lost even 1lb. I have high blood pressure, diabeties 2, hypo thyroid, all of this showed up in ...

Is Mirena removal related to elevated blood pressure?

My daughter recently had her Mirena removed and immediately her blood pressure became dangerously high. Drs are baffled and normal meds for high ...

High Blood Pressure - Yesterday day I checked my blood pressure found 154 high. My doctor told me?

... take indapamide.but still I'm not take it .what is best Madicen for my case to monitor my blood pressure? Chech my drugs list

Phentermine/topiramate - Is this safe for me to take with high blood pressure?

I was diagnosed with high blood pressure and its always haunted me. I want and need to loose weight and ive never been able to. Is this safe?