Phenergan - will promethazine cause you to test positive for thc?

Anonymous

Phenergan - Can Cause False Positives For Marijuana

Taje care,

masso.-

Ok I took a drug test for probation the result came bck no oxicontin was found I used 1 day before?

i knw the tested me for thc, opiates and cocaine and the night befor i took 2 80 ml oxicontin and only tested positive for thc

Just phenergan without codeine in a urine test for employement, Im wondering if?

... phenergan/promethazine show up in a urine sample? I am on it for nausea and looking for employement but would like to know that ahead of time! I ...

What does column chrom-urine thc mean on my urine drug test bill?

Just got my bill and was wondering what this meant. Do labs normally test for thc this way or did I test positive and had to be confirmed because I ...

Can ex-lax stir up old toxins in body, causing a positive drug test/THC?

little over two months clean, my past drug tests were neg for thc. i took ex-lax a week ago, and now my drug tests are coming up positive.