Phenergan - will promethazine cause you to test positive for thc?

Phenergan - Can Cause False Positives For Marijuana

Taje care,

I have been taking Methimazole for Hyperthyroidism, THC positive test after 66days clean. Related?

I have been off of THC for 66 days but am stilling testing positive on a urine test. Could the Methimazole be causing my cells to retain THC?

Will opiates test positive for thc in a urine test?

My son went for a job interview and they did a urine test on him.They said that he tested positive for thc and opiates.We know why he tested positive ...

Just phenergan without codeine in a urine test for employement, Im wondering if?

... phenergan/promethazine show up in a urine sample? I am on it for nausea and looking for employement but would like to know that ahead of time! I ...

What does column chrom-urine thc mean on my urine drug test bill?

Just got my bill and was wondering what this meant. Do labs normally test for thc this way or did I test positive and had to be confirmed because I ...