Phenergan - will promethazine cause you to test positive for thc?

Anonymous

Phenergan - Can Cause False Positives For Marijuana

Taje care,

masso.-

I have been taking Methimazole for Hyperthyroidism, THC positive test after 66days clean. Related?

I have been off of THC for 66 days but am stilling testing positive on a urine test. Could the Methimazole be causing my cells to retain THC?

Ok I took a drug test for probation the result came bck no oxicontin was found I used 1 day before?

i knw the tested me for thc, opiates and cocaine and the night befor i took 2 80 ml oxicontin and only tested positive for thc

I tested Positive for THC test during Advanced Pain Management Visit in FL. What will happen next?

I am not a chronic user. In fact it had been 33 or 34 days since I had last used and am not planning on using it ever again. But this was a random ...

Just phenergan without codeine in a urine test for employement, Im wondering if?

... phenergan/promethazine show up in a urine sample? I am on it for nausea and looking for employement but would like to know that ahead of time! I ...