Periodic Limb Movement Disorder - is the ropinirole hydrochloride would also help sleeping problems?

Hi, I take Ropinirole 3 times per day for a total of 20mg per day which is a high dose and it doesn't help me with the sleeping problem. But that doesn't mean it won't help you with your sleep, until you start to take the drug yourself. The drug does do a really good job with the leg movements and discomfort. It may take a little while to get the right dose for yourself, but once you do you will be happy you took this drug. After I have been on a certain dose for a while I do notice the movements and the restlessness of my legs tends to change, but that is when another 2 mg's would be introduced until relief comes again. Hope this has helped you a little, Liz.