Is this a percocet round an white an imprint k 18 are is a oxycodone??

Anonymous

Hello Mandy,

You are right, it is oxycodone 5mg.-

All the best,

maso.-

What is this pill - with '10' imprint?

small round with just 10 in it? SAID IT WAS STRONGER THAN PERCOCET. PLEASE HELP.

What do oxycodone apap 7 5 325mg pills look like?

Rx was for percocet 7.5/325 mg. order was picked up as oxycodone/apap 7.5-235mg mfg is watson please idenify shape and color?

Found old pills, think are oxycodone and tylenol, any help appreciated?

Round white pills, have 34 over 345 on one side, blank on other. I used to have a generic Percocet around after back injury but want to be sure ...

What is a round light blue pill with an italicized V on one side and nothing but a line on the other

There is only an italicized V on one side and a line (score mark) on the other with no other numbers, letters, or markings. I believe it is a ...

What is this pill - with 'SKF 320' imprint?

I found an old pill bottle that says it was percocet 5/325. By the pill says SKF 320 on one side and the other side has just a line going though ...