What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

Januvia and type 1 diabetes - Why wouldn't Januvia help a type 1 diabetic individual?

My wife became diabetic after age 60 and responded to meds until they weren't enough to control the disease. Is she considered type 1 or type 2 ...

WHat does a reading of AlkalinePhosphatase, 167 mean for type 2 diabetic AC1 of 6.2?

My AC1 has been in the 6.1 range for two years. My sugar is usually around 90 - 125. My last two alkaline phosphatase test have been high and my ...

I have found a quite interesting study that I feel could be important to?

our friends that have psoriais & or type 2 diabtes. My husband has severe psoriasis, & is a type 2 diabetic. This is quite interesting for ...

Type 2 diabetes and cold treatment?

my husband is type 2 diabetic and i was wondering what i can get him for cold relief - he is bunged up and sneezing a lot no sign of any mucus or ...

MIFEPRISTONE as anti diabetic drug???

what is the side effect if MIFEPRISTONE is administered in dietary induced type 2 diabetes patients without Cushing's syndrome ???