What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

WHat does a reading of AlkalinePhosphatase, 167 mean for type 2 diabetic AC1 of 6.2?

My AC1 has been in the 6.1 range for two years. My sugar is usually around 90 - 125. My last two alkaline phosphatase test have been high and my ...

I have found a quite interesting study that I feel could be important to?

our friends that have psoriais & or type 2 diabtes. My husband has severe psoriasis, & is a type 2 diabetic. This is quite interesting for ...

Type 2 diabetes and cold treatment?

my husband is type 2 diabetic and i was wondering what i can get him for cold relief - he is bunged up and sneezing a lot no sign of any mucus or ...

MIFEPRISTONE as anti diabetic drug???

what is the side effect if MIFEPRISTONE is administered in dietary induced type 2 diabetes patients without Cushing's syndrome ???

Diabetes, Type 1 - I have been a type 1 diabetic for 21 years. At this point I have developed?

... chronic pancreatitis from it. I don't know if anyone has any ssimilar issues and if you found anything that has worked because I keep ending ...