What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

Can pravachol 80 cause type 2 diabetes?

I had been on pravachol 40 for a couple of years when my lab work indicated it just wasn't bringing my numbers down, so my doctor increased it ...

Januvia and type 1 diabetes - Why wouldn't Januvia help a type 1 diabetic individual?

My wife became diabetic after age 60 and responded to meds until they weren't enough to control the disease. Is she considered type 1 or type 2 ...

I have found a quite interesting study that I feel could be important to?

our friends that have psoriais & or type 2 diabtes. My husband has severe psoriasis, & is a type 2 diabetic. This is quite interesting for ...

Type 2 diabetes and cold treatment?

my husband is type 2 diabetic and i was wondering what i can get him for cold relief - he is bunged up and sneezing a lot no sign of any mucus or ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...