What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

Dr. put me on actos, I'm type 1 diabetic,on insulin?

as a type 1 diabetic and on insulin,i'm shocked at dr. adding actos 30mg. once a day to my treatment? thought actos was for type 2 diabetes? ...

I have found a quite interesting study that I feel could be important to?

our friends that have psoriais & or type 2 diabtes. My husband has severe psoriasis, & is a type 2 diabetic. This is quite interesting for ...

Type 2 diabetes and cold treatment?

my husband is type 2 diabetic and i was wondering what i can get him for cold relief - he is bunged up and sneezing a lot no sign of any mucus or ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...

MIFEPRISTONE as anti diabetic drug???

what is the side effect if MIFEPRISTONE is administered in dietary induced type 2 diabetes patients without Cushing's syndrome ???