What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

Diabetic,started the Apidra sliding scale dosages. Doc says to also take metformin.Is this right?

I'm a 45 yr. old female with type 2 diabetic. I've known since 2002 when I went to doctor for harmone treatments that I thought I needed ...

Dr. put me on actos, I'm type 1 diabetic,on insulin?

as a type 1 diabetic and on insulin,i'm shocked at dr. adding actos 30mg. once a day to my treatment? thought actos was for type 2 diabetes? ...

Januvia and type 1 diabetes - Why wouldn't Januvia help a type 1 diabetic individual?

My wife became diabetic after age 60 and responded to meds until they weren't enough to control the disease. Is she considered type 1 or type 2 ...

Type 2 diabetes and cold treatment?

my husband is type 2 diabetic and i was wondering what i can get him for cold relief - he is bunged up and sneezing a lot no sign of any mucus or ...

Diabetes, Type 1 - I have been a type 1 diabetic for 21 years. At this point I have developed?

... chronic pancreatitis from it. I don't know if anyone has any ssimilar issues and if you found anything that has worked because I keep ending ...