What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

Diabetic,started the Apidra sliding scale dosages. Doc says to also take metformin.Is this right?

I'm a 45 yr. old female with type 2 diabetic. I've known since 2002 when I went to doctor for harmone treatments that I thought I needed ...

WHat does a reading of AlkalinePhosphatase, 167 mean for type 2 diabetic AC1 of 6.2?

My AC1 has been in the 6.1 range for two years. My sugar is usually around 90 - 125. My last two alkaline phosphatase test have been high and my ...

I have found a quite interesting study that I feel could be important to?

our friends that have psoriais & or type 2 diabtes. My husband has severe psoriasis, & is a type 2 diabetic. This is quite interesting for ...

Type 2 diabetes and cold treatment?

my husband is type 2 diabetic and i was wondering what i can get him for cold relief - he is bunged up and sneezing a lot no sign of any mucus or ...

MIFEPRISTONE as anti diabetic drug???

what is the side effect if MIFEPRISTONE is administered in dietary induced type 2 diabetes patients without Cushing's syndrome ???