What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

Diabetic,started the Apidra sliding scale dosages. Doc says to also take metformin.Is this right?

I'm a 45 yr. old female with type 2 diabetic. I've known since 2002 when I went to doctor for harmone treatments that I thought I needed ...

Januvia and type 1 diabetes - Why wouldn't Januvia help a type 1 diabetic individual?

My wife became diabetic after age 60 and responded to meds until they weren't enough to control the disease. Is she considered type 1 or type 2 ...

WHat does a reading of AlkalinePhosphatase, 167 mean for type 2 diabetic AC1 of 6.2?

My AC1 has been in the 6.1 range for two years. My sugar is usually around 90 - 125. My last two alkaline phosphatase test have been high and my ...

Type 2 diabetes and cold treatment?

my husband is type 2 diabetic and i was wondering what i can get him for cold relief - he is bunged up and sneezing a lot no sign of any mucus or ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...