What percentage of diabetic patients are type 2?

A lot I'm sure. Probably over 50%. Google it!

Dr. put me on actos, I'm type 1 diabetic,on insulin?

as a type 1 diabetic and on insulin,i'm shocked at dr. adding actos 30mg. once a day to my treatment? thought actos was for type 2 diabetes? ...

Can pravachol 80 cause type 2 diabetes?

I had been on pravachol 40 for a couple of years when my lab work indicated it just wasn't bringing my numbers down, so my doctor increased it ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I would like to know what is the lab test to figure out if having Insulin?

... Resistance or the Pancreas does not produce enough Insulin in type 2 diabetic ? Any idea ?

WHat does a reading of AlkalinePhosphatase, 167 mean for type 2 diabetic AC1 of 6.2?

My AC1 has been in the 6.1 range for two years. My sugar is usually around 90 - 125. My last two alkaline phosphatase test have been high and my ...

What percentage of type two diabetes patients are prescribed Metformin HCl tablets?

I am trying to estimate the demand for Metformin HCl in the United States. I can find numbers on about how many patients use oral medications however ...