Pepto-Bismol - is it safe for my dog? He is three years old and weights 40 lbs?

Check with your vet. your dog might do best with cholorphyll. You can get this in health food stores. Grass will get the same thing for your dog. (Chlorphyll)

Good Luck

Anonymous

Hi Erma Best, I have a lot of animals and have done much shelter volunteer work, and I can seriously tell you that shoudl NOT ever give an any animal people medicine unless your vet directs you to. If you do not have a vet, call a local animal hospital. You could be hurting your dog if you don't check this out. Good luck, keemo7