Will my penis stay hard after ejaculation if I use viagra? And for how long?

All viagra does is help the circulation in your penis so that you can manage an erection. With it you should function like you used to. If you maintain an erection for more then 4 hrs you should go to the er. This can cause permanent damage.

yooper04 3 Jul 2012

Try Horny Goat Weed. It's cheaper and it won't make you go blind or deaf the way Viagara and Cialis can in extreme cases.

Yes. And pay attention to the 4-hour limit, you will not like what this stuff can do to you if the blood vessels get damaged. Hope this helps.

SandraLHoutz 2 Jul 2012

My hubby has been using this due to ED issues thanks to his blood pressure meds ... he has not had any long lasting "up" issues ... but the next day, sometimes it can get up without taking any more, as we call it around here so the kids don't know what we are talking about, "Vitamin V" ... lol ... but I would be careful if this is the first time taking it ... hubby always gets a head rush and stuffy nose ... but it's worth that he says :)

Hello T-BUCKET. A prolonged erection, medical term is "Priapism" To rectify this condition, as serious as it is, often requires a surgery. Best of wishes, pledge

Rajive Goel 3 Jul 2012

Right, Pledge, take care!

pledge 3 Jul 2012

Will do my friend!