Does penicillin work for urinary tract infections?

It depends on what is causing the infection. Its not the usual antibiotic you see for it. Bactrim or Cipro or macrodantin are the ones commonly used.

What is the drug of choice for urinary tract infection due to beta strep B?

It is strep b organism? (for someone allergic to penicillin, when sensitivity testing is not done because this is considered normal vaginal ...

Can I take APO-PEN 300MG for UTI?

I have these antibiotics for a dry socket. Can I use them for a urinary track infection?

Methenamine - REPEATED URINARY TRACT INFECTION'S?

I have been reading the testimonials on methenamine hippurate. Everyone say's they have been on it for years are they taking 2 tablets 365 ...

Prevention of Bladder infection - Are there any members who have Chronic urinary tract infection?

I have been prescribed methenamine after other antibiotics failed to hold off the urinary tract infections. I have been using this drug for one year ...

What does it mean if the pee hole itches really bad for a female?

My health teacher asked us this question today and asked the girls to come up with 4 possible answers. I thought a urinary tract infection (UTI) or ...