Does penicillin work for urinary tract infections?

It depends on what is causing the infection. Its not the usual antibiotic you see for it. Bactrim or Cipro or macrodantin are the ones commonly used.

What is the drug of choice for urinary tract infection due to beta strep B?

It is strep b organism? (for someone allergic to penicillin, when sensitivity testing is not done because this is considered normal vaginal ...

Can I take APO-PEN 300MG for UTI?

I have these antibiotics for a dry socket. Can I use them for a urinary track infection?

Urinary Tract Infection - I suffered from uti's for many years and tried everything out there, am?

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary ...

Nitrofurantoin - 4 yrs old takes 3 mths for urinary infection, can it cause stomach & leg pain?

dear sir/madam: as i said before my 4 years old daughter had urinary infection Within a month from 6 months later.but a month ago an Urinary tract ...

What's the difference btwn bladder, urinary tract and kidney infection symptoms?

I can't describe the pain other than like a soreness (sorta) below my ribs on the left side of my stomach. It's not at all like what ...