Does penicillin work for urinary tract infections?

It depends on what is causing the infection. Its not the usual antibiotic you see for it. Bactrim or Cipro or macrodantin are the ones commonly used.

Can I take APO-PEN 300MG for UTI?

I have these antibiotics for a dry socket. Can I use them for a urinary track infection?

Methenamine - REPEATED URINARY TRACT INFECTION'S?

I have been reading the testimonials on methenamine hippurate. Everyone say's they have been on it for years are they taking 2 tablets 365 ...

What's the difference btwn bladder, urinary tract and kidney infection symptoms?

I can't describe the pain other than like a soreness (sorta) below my ribs on the left side of my stomach. It's not at all like what ...

Urinary Tract Infection - How do I know which antibiotic will work for my bladder infection I get it

... from an irritation in the urethra I have Bactrim and keflex I can't seem to remember which works for it