Does penicillin work for urinary tract infections?

It depends on what is causing the infection. Its not the usual antibiotic you see for it. Bactrim or Cipro or macrodantin are the ones commonly used.

Urinary Tract Infection - I suffered from uti's for many years and tried everything out there, am?

... resistant to most antibiotics now and then I discovered that taking 6000 - 8000 mg if vitamin C with rosehips daily has cleaned out my urinary ...

Prevention of Bladder infection - Are there any members who have Chronic urinary tract infection?

I have been prescribed methenamine after other antibiotics failed to hold off the urinary tract infections. I have been using this drug for one year ...

Urinary Tract Infection - ER Dr told me I had a uti which I thought was a yeast infection and had?

... treated it twice with OTC one day doses. He prescribed cephalexin 500mg three times a day- I took one pill tues night, 3 wed and thurs and now ...