Does penicillin work for urinary tract infections?

It depends on what is causing the infection. Its not the usual antibiotic you see for it. Bactrim or Cipro or macrodantin are the ones commonly used.

Can I take APO-PEN 300MG for UTI?

I have these antibiotics for a dry socket. Can I use them for a urinary track infection?

Urinary Tract Infection - ER Dr told me I had a uti which I thought was a yeast infection and had?

... treated it twice with OTC one day doses. He prescribed cephalexin 500mg three times a day- I took one pill tues night, 3 wed and thurs and now ...

What's the difference btwn bladder, urinary tract and kidney infection symptoms?

I can't describe the pain other than like a soreness (sorta) below my ribs on the left side of my stomach. It's not at all like what ...

Urinary Tract Infection - How do I know which antibiotic will work for my bladder infection I get it

... from an irritation in the urethra I have Bactrim and keflex I can't seem to remember which works for it