Does penicillin VK treat urinary tract stone or infection?

No antibiotic well treat the stone. Penicillin is not the drug of choice for a UTI

Kidney stone/8mm prescribed Flomax?

I have a larger than normal kidney stone and it's lodged in the narrowest area of the ureter, I have a stent in place to aid in the passage, but ...

Urinary Tract Infection - passed bi-lateral kidney stones three and a half weeks ago. Went to the?

... urologist, and he said my ph was low so he put me on potassium citrate three times a day, then it started hurting to urinate, so I called and ...

Urinary Tract Stones - I am having bladder discomfort but tested negative for a uriary infection. I?

... was treated for vaginitis which I received treatment. The discomfort continues. Systascope showed a healthy looking bladder. Ant suggestjs?