Does penicillin VK treat urinary tract stone or infection?

No antibiotic well treat the stone. Penicillin is not the drug of choice for a UTI

What is the drug of choice for urinary tract infection due to beta strep B?

It is strep b organism? (for someone allergic to penicillin, when sensitivity testing is not done because this is considered normal vaginal ...

Can I take APO-PEN 300MG for UTI?

I have these antibiotics for a dry socket. Can I use them for a urinary track infection?

Urinary Tract Stones - I am having bladder discomfort but tested negative for a uriary infection. I?

... was treated for vaginitis which I received treatment. The discomfort continues. Systascope showed a healthy looking bladder. Ant suggestjs?

What's the difference btwn bladder, urinary tract and kidney infection symptoms?

I can't describe the pain other than like a soreness (sorta) below my ribs on the left side of my stomach. It's not at all like what ...