Does penicillin VK treat urinary tract stone or infection?

No antibiotic well treat the stone. Penicillin is not the drug of choice for a UTI

What is the drug of choice for urinary tract infection due to beta strep B?

It is strep b organism? (for someone allergic to penicillin, when sensitivity testing is not done because this is considered normal vaginal ...

Urinary Tract Stones - I am having bladder discomfort but tested negative for a uriary infection. I?

... was treated for vaginitis which I received treatment. The discomfort continues. Systascope showed a healthy looking bladder. Ant suggestjs?

Prevention of Bladder infection - Are there any members who have Chronic urinary tract infection?

I have been prescribed methenamine after other antibiotics failed to hold off the urinary tract infections. I have been using this drug for one year ...

What's the difference btwn bladder, urinary tract and kidney infection symptoms?

I can't describe the pain other than like a soreness (sorta) below my ribs on the left side of my stomach. It's not at all like what ...