Does penicillin VK treat urinary tract stone or infection?

No antibiotic well treat the stone. Penicillin is not the drug of choice for a UTI

What is the drug of choice for urinary tract infection due to beta strep B?

It is strep b organism? (for someone allergic to penicillin, when sensitivity testing is not done because this is considered normal vaginal ...

Kidney stone/8mm prescribed Flomax?

I have a larger than normal kidney stone and it's lodged in the narrowest area of the ureter, I have a stent in place to aid in the passage, but ...

Can I take APO-PEN 300MG for UTI?

I have these antibiotics for a dry socket. Can I use them for a urinary track infection?

Urinary Tract Infection - passed bi-lateral kidney stones three and a half weeks ago. Went to the?

... urologist, and he said my ph was low so he put me on potassium citrate three times a day, then it started hurting to urinate, so I called and ...

Prevention of Bladder infection - Are there any members who have Chronic urinary tract infection?

I have been prescribed methenamine after other antibiotics failed to hold off the urinary tract infections. I have been using this drug for one year ...