Are there any co-pay cards for cymbalta ?

Anonymous

Hello susan1027. You might contact the manufacturer Eli Lilly & Company. 1-855-559-8783. Regards pledge

Adipex and Cymbalta?

I am about to ween myself off of Cymbalta but understand it will be a lengthy process. I really wanted to start my Adipex presription in the next 3 ...

Has anyone experienced weight gain while in cymbalta?

I've had success with Wellbutrin, but insurance will only pay for generic which doesn't work as well for me. I had no luck on Zoloft, made ...

Can you get actual coupons for claravis as opposed to the nearly worthless pharmacy discount cards?

My son was recently prescribed Claravis for his severe acne and what a surprise at the pharmacy, $82l.00 for only a thirty day supply. Multiply that ...

I've taken Cymbalta for pain. My insurance co-pay has gone way up on this drug. Is there a generic?

My insurance co-pay has increased for 2014 from $15 to $90 (30 pill month). Is there a generic or replacement drug I can take? I'm on Medicare ...

What do we need to get my mom off cymbalta?

She has been cymbalta for about 7 years and now her insurence will no pay for it and she has to get off it she take 120mg a day 60mg twice a day and ...