Are there any co-pay cards for cymbalta ?

Anonymous

Hello susan1027. You might contact the manufacturer Eli Lilly & Company. 1-855-559-8783. Regards pledge

How do I go off Cymbalta and on Celexa ? Should I taper off or go cold turkey ?

I have been on Cymbalta now for a few years, my insurance company will no longer pay for the prescriptions, so my dr. has put me on Celexa. I have ...

I am in the process of going of of cymbalta. how long will it stay in my system?

My dr instructed me how to wean off of cymbalta.one day one and one day off 3 times,then skip 3 days take one and skip 3 days and take one and then ...

Can you get actual coupons for claravis as opposed to the nearly worthless pharmacy discount cards?

My son was recently prescribed Claravis for his severe acne and what a surprise at the pharmacy, $82l.00 for only a thirty day supply. Multiply that ...

What do we need to get my mom off cymbalta?

She has been cymbalta for about 7 years and now her insurence will no pay for it and she has to get off it she take 120mg a day 60mg twice a day and ...

Onglyza - How can I afford this drug???

I have been on Invokana but because of an almost constant vaginal yeast infection, I had to stop taking it. I have been taking only Metformin, which ...

1 answer 7 days ago