Are there any co-pay cards for cymbalta ?

Hello susan1027. You might contact the manufacturer Eli Lilly & Company. 1-855-559-8783. Regards pledge

Seroquel - How does trasepin work?

I am taking busporine now but does not work like when I took cymbalta. However I needed a generic since cymbalta doesn't have one and I ...

I am in the process of going of of cymbalta. how long will it stay in my system?

My dr instructed me how to wean off of day one and one day off 3 times,then skip 3 days take one and skip 3 days and take one and then ...

Can you get actual coupons for claravis as opposed to the nearly worthless pharmacy discount cards?

My son was recently prescribed Claravis for his severe acne and what a surprise at the pharmacy, $82l.00 for only a thirty day supply. Multiply that ...

This is for reedeli?

What was the supplements the personal trainer had u to take? I also have fibromyalgia and degenerative disc desease and i am in alot of pain. I take ...

Onglyza - How can I afford this drug???

I have been on Invokana but because of an almost constant vaginal yeast infection, I had to stop taking it. I have been taking only Metformin, which ...