Are there any co-pay cards for cymbalta ?

Hello susan1027. You might contact the manufacturer Eli Lilly & Company. 1-855-559-8783. Regards pledge

How do I go off Cymbalta and on Celexa ? Should I taper off or go cold turkey ?

I have been on Cymbalta now for a few years, my insurance company will no longer pay for the prescriptions, so my dr. has put me on Celexa. I have ...

I am in the process of going of of cymbalta. how long will it stay in my system?

My dr instructed me how to wean off of day one and one day off 3 times,then skip 3 days take one and skip 3 days and take one and then ...

Has anyone experienced weight gain while in cymbalta?

I've had success with Wellbutrin, but insurance will only pay for generic which doesn't work as well for me. I had no luck on Zoloft, made ...

Can you get actual coupons for claravis as opposed to the nearly worthless pharmacy discount cards?

My son was recently prescribed Claravis for his severe acne and what a surprise at the pharmacy, $82l.00 for only a thirty day supply. Multiply that ...

This is for reedeli?

What was the supplements the personal trainer had u to take? I also have fibromyalgia and degenerative disc desease and i am in alot of pain. I take ...