Are there any co-pay cards for cymbalta ?

Anonymous

Hello susan1027. You might contact the manufacturer Eli Lilly & Company. 1-855-559-8783. Regards pledge

Seroquel - How does trasepin work?

I am taking busporine now but does not work like when I took cymbalta. However I needed a generic since cymbalta doesn't have one and I ...

Has anyone experienced weight gain while in cymbalta?

I've had success with Wellbutrin, but insurance will only pay for generic which doesn't work as well for me. I had no luck on Zoloft, made ...

What do we need to get my mom off cymbalta?

She has been cymbalta for about 7 years and now her insurence will no pay for it and she has to get off it she take 120mg a day 60mg twice a day and ...

I need to find a cheaper replacement for Cymbalta for anti depress/anxiety?

Cymbalta is very expensive down here, I take 60 mg per day. I have tried to wean off again, but not taking something brings me back to feeling poorly ...

This is for reedeli?

What was the supplements the personal trainer had u to take? I also have fibromyalgia and degenerative disc desease and i am in alot of pain. I take ...