Are there any co-pay cards for cymbalta ?

Anonymous

Hello susan1027. You might contact the manufacturer Eli Lilly & Company. 1-855-559-8783. Regards pledge

How do I go off Cymbalta and on Celexa ? Should I taper off or go cold turkey ?

I have been on Cymbalta now for a few years, my insurance company will no longer pay for the prescriptions, so my dr. has put me on Celexa. I have ...

I am in the process of going of of cymbalta. how long will it stay in my system?

My dr instructed me how to wean off of cymbalta.one day one and one day off 3 times,then skip 3 days take one and skip 3 days and take one and then ...

I've taken Cymbalta for pain. My insurance co-pay has gone way up on this drug. Is there a generic?

My insurance co-pay has increased for 2014 from $15 to $90 (30 pill month). Is there a generic or replacement drug I can take? I'm on Medicare ...

I need to find a cheaper replacement for Cymbalta for anti depress/anxiety?

Cymbalta is very expensive down here, I take 60 mg per day. I have tried to wean off again, but not taking something brings me back to feeling poorly ...

This is for reedeli?

What was the supplements the personal trainer had u to take? I also have fibromyalgia and degenerative disc desease and i am in alot of pain. I take ...