Are there any co-pay cards for cymbalta ?

Anonymous

Hello susan1027. You might contact the manufacturer Eli Lilly & Company. 1-855-559-8783. Regards pledge

I am in the process of going of of cymbalta. how long will it stay in my system?

My dr instructed me how to wean off of cymbalta.one day one and one day off 3 times,then skip 3 days take one and skip 3 days and take one and then ...

Can you get actual coupons for claravis as opposed to the nearly worthless pharmacy discount cards?

My son was recently prescribed Claravis for his severe acne and what a surprise at the pharmacy, $82l.00 for only a thirty day supply. Multiply that ...

I've taken Cymbalta for pain. My insurance co-pay has gone way up on this drug. Is there a generic?

My insurance co-pay has increased for 2014 from $15 to $90 (30 pill month). Is there a generic or replacement drug I can take? I'm on Medicare ...

What do we need to get my mom off cymbalta?

She has been cymbalta for about 7 years and now her insurence will no pay for it and she has to get off it she take 120mg a day 60mg twice a day and ...

This is for reedeli?

What was the supplements the personal trainer had u to take? I also have fibromyalgia and degenerative disc desease and i am in alot of pain. I take ...