Actually, this isn't Betsea, this is her boyfriend. I have been taking Paxil for two years and now I want to stop. The reason is simple - I don't have a perscription drug plan, so it's getting pricey. Also, it seems to decrease my sexual desire and performance.
The problem is the withdrawl symptoms, Every time I miss a dose or two I get these awful "brain zaps". I can't think of what else to call them. Every few moments, my nerves clench all over my body and it feels like my head is going to explode, but for just an instant. As time slowly presses on they get increasingly worse.
So what do I do?
I keep taking Paxil. Thats what I do. It's either that or just go back to sleep. I can't go through this and maintain a normal life. So perhaps if anybody has any ideas or suggestions, please let me or Betsy know. Any help would be appreciated.

-Mr. Kilgore (William) Trout