Looking for patient assistance program that helps with Atarax?

Anonymous

Hello lizclark2. Non generic Atarax is no longer available. However there are several generic versions of Atarax being available through the following companies who likely do have a patient assistance program. Vintage Pharmaceutical Inc--- Watson Laboratories--- Pliva--- Mutual Pharmaceutical Inc. Regards pledge

If you live near a Walgreens its in their discount list. You should not have to pay more then 30 for 30 tabs anywhere. You can try partnership for prescription assistance or pparx.com, for assistance with all meds. Walmart may also have it on the discount list. Call different pharmacies and ask their cost.