What is the patent expiration date for Zetia?

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Is Flexeril still ok to take even after the expiration date has past?

What kind of chemical breakdown occurs after the expiration date is reached, and how long after the expiration date can you take the medication? What ...

How long after the expiration date on transderm patches are they still effective?

Are they safe to take after expiration date?

Is it legal to change an expiration date on a compounded prescription drug and use in thOR?

I was given a compounded drug with an expired date crossed out and new date written in and told the pharmacy made a mistake and it was ok to use. Was ...

1 answer 12 days ago

Can I still take ibuprofen after the expiration date?

Expiration date is just about two years past. Will it be effective enough for pain from a recent tooth extraction?

1 answer 6 days ago