What is the patent expiration date for Zetia?

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Is Flexeril still ok to take even after the expiration date has past?

What kind of chemical breakdown occurs after the expiration date is reached, and how long after the expiration date can you take the medication? What ...

Biafine emulsion expiration time?

I have a tube of Biafine Emulsion and on the end it says 08 2005. Will that be the production date or th expiration date? How long can it work?

Expired patent of Vidaza?

Hello, I have a homework about Vidaza. And I have searched many information from internet. I only know the Expiration date of Vidaza was May,2011. ...

Comtrex expiration date?

I have a unopened box of Comtrex severe cold & sinus (day/night) with an expiration date of march 2012. Would they still be good or should I ...