Parkizol is it artane itself?

Yes, Parkizol contains Trihexyphenidyl and is available in some countries including Tunisia .
Artane is a brand of Trihexyphenidyl available in the US

Usage of trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride and neurotoxin a-g?

I am scheduled to begin a new treatment of the toxin and the neuroscientists would like me to continue the use of the artane. What is the suggested ...

Has anyone found relief for the extrapyramidal symptoms that comes along with the neuroleptics?

Seems like the congentin and the artane have the same dopey side effects; any suggestions for unwanted movements? This is so frustrating. The bandaid ...

Xenazine - I have cervical dystonia or aka as spazmatic torticollis will this medication help?

I have been fighting a movement disorder for over 21 years I get botox injections every 3 months and am taking 3 other oral medications I am not sure ...

Has artane helped anyone with parkinsons OCD?

I developed ocd symtoms after i started the NEPRO pattch. Did any parrkinsons pt have relief of ocd after taking Artane?