Parkizol is it artane itself?

Yes, Parkizol contains Trihexyphenidyl and is available in some countries including Tunisia .
Artane is a brand of Trihexyphenidyl available in the US

What are the initial signs one should monitor, for the neurotoxin a-g?

What are the initial signs of an adverse effect with the use of the neuotoxin a-g, and the continued use of the artane (trihexyphenidy ...

Has anyone found relief for the extrapyramidal symptoms that comes along with the neuroleptics?

Seems like the congentin and the artane have the same dopey side effects; any suggestions for unwanted movements? This is so frustrating. The bandaid ...

Xenazine - I have cervical dystonia or aka as spazmatic torticollis will this medication help?

I have been fighting a movement disorder for over 21 years I get botox injections every 3 months and am taking 3 other oral medications I am not sure ...

Artane - se sige produciendo?