Parkizol is it artane itself?

Yes, Parkizol contains Trihexyphenidyl and is available in some countries including Tunisia .
Artane is a brand of Trihexyphenidyl available in the US

What is the most gentle medication for chizophrenia?

my wife has been diagnosed with schizo and she was exposed to the ECT pulse and prescribed zyprexa, depakine, artane, and haloperidol but she ...

Usage of trihexyphenidyl hydrochloride and neurotoxin a-g?

I am scheduled to begin a new treatment of the toxin and the neuroscientists would like me to continue the use of the artane. What is the suggested ...

Has anyone found relief for the extrapyramidal symptoms that comes along with the neuroleptics?

Seems like the congentin and the artane have the same dopey side effects; any suggestions for unwanted movements? This is so frustrating. The bandaid ...

Is there a natural alternative to artane, cogentin or benadryl for muscle dystonia?

These cause more problems. Is there anything natural to take out there? Thanks for your interest.