Pamabrom what type of drug?

Pamabrom (trade name Diurex) is a diuretic product included in retail drugs available in over-the-counter medications. The active diuretic ingredient in pamabrom is 8-bromotheophylline.

Pamabrom is available in combination with acetaminophen (paracetamol) for various conditions such as back pain and menstrual relief. The acetaminophen helps reduce menstrual pains and the pamabrom reduces associated bloating. The combination is available in a number of products from various brands under different names. The dosages are essentially the same for each brand, including generic drug store varieties.

Take care!