Are there any pain medications that do not contain Tylenol?

Sure. Many. Oxycodone can be taken instead of percocet for instance.

Yes, there are many out there that do not have Tylenol in them, but , it is better if you ask your pharmacist or of you are needing a pain medication that does not contain Tylenol ask your doctor to prescribe you one.

since I posted this I have started taking Oxycontin percaset. 5mg take 1 1/2 every 4 to 5 hrs. its Ok I just don't like the groggy feeling. I was on nor-co
with less Tylenol. we'll see how this goes for now.

Lisa01 21 Jun 2013

Hopefully you'll find that the groggy feeling is not as intense when you've become a little more used to the medication. Sometimes your body just needs to adjust. Hopefully that will be the case with you.
Lisa