Which is better for pain Excedrin PM, Advil PM or Tylenol PM?

Hi dking617,
It's a matter of opinion, really. IF you've pain at night and want to take something right before bed, you could try all three. I personally would choose the Advil PM but most people need some food in their tummy before taking Ibuprofen, the active ingredient in Advil. I get very bad stomach aches if I take it on an empty tummy and I believe that loads of people get the same reaction. Just my opinion though.
Best wishes,

MacIntosh12 17 Mar 2013

p.s. I believe that Benadryl is the ingredient in these medications for night or sleep. I could be wrong (it's happened before, lol) but if you don't want to take any advil, aspirin or tylenol you could just take Benadryl.