Pain - Can you take Flextra and Zipsor at the same tine?

Anonymous

Interactions between your selected drugs

No results found - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. ALWAYS consult with your doctor or pharmacist.

Other drugs that your selected drugs interact with

Flextra (acetaminophen/caffeine/phenyltoloxamine) interacts with more than 300 other drugs.
Zipsor (diclofenac) interacts with more than 200 other drugs.

Interactions between your selected drugs and food

caringsonbj 28 Feb 2011

because we don not find these side effects, please use caution if you notice anything unusual as Maso said be sure and notify your physician, watch grapefruit juice since it tends to increase effects of caffiene, Maso has given you a link you feel free to follow the link and read the information, if we can be of further help to you please let us know

my best advise to you would be to check with your doctor or a pharmcy they can tell you if mixing these drugs are a bad idea !best of luck!God bless !