OxyContin - Are regular OC still made and not OP?

Anonymous

No, they changed the OC to Op because of people abusing the OC version and od'ing. Talk with your dr about other pain meds, if the Op's cause problems for you. They don't for everyone, but I have seen a few complaints about them here, so it does happen. Patti

kaismama 21 Oct 2012

Once again we get to suffer because of idiots.

Anonymous

Oxycontin was the best pain med that I ever took. Then they changed the formula. It made me physically ill. they also changed the formula of Opana to do that same thing. I got sicker on that one. If you are having a reaction to the "new" oxy, then I wouldn't suggest that you try any of the other pain meds that are "abuse proof".