Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

Does oxycodone and lortabs show the same in a urine drug test?

if they do show the same whay does it show up as? If it shows up different what will they show up as?

How long will oxycotin show on a ua drug test? I took 20 over a week period of 40 mg?

How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

How can methadone show positive on a drug test, if never taken?

I've never taken methadone, how is this possible? That wasn't the only thing to show positive. Oxycodone. oxycontin, opiates, and methadone ...

How can I test positive for methadone if I've never taken it?

I took a urine drug test at a Suboxone clinic and tested positive for opiates, oxycontin, Oxycodone, and methadone. I didn't take any of these. ...