Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

How many oxycontin do you take to show in your system?

If you take a pill of oxycontin 60mg & a pill of oxycodone 30mg will you have a positive test the next day

Are oxycodone and oxycontin the same thing on a drug test?

i need to come up positive for oxycodone 325mg but if i take an oxycontin 15 before the test, will the doctor be able to tell the difference?

Drug Test - My drug urine test was positive for opiates and antidepressants as well as oxycodone an?

... oxycontin. I take oxycodone and oxycontin and must test for workmans comp to show I am indeed taking what they buy for me. I have also had ...

How can I test positive for methadone if I've never taken it?

I took a urine drug test at a Suboxone clinic and tested positive for opiates, oxycontin, Oxycodone, and methadone. I didn't take any of these. ...

Oxycodone and oxycotin, whats the difference, do they show up the same in a drug test?

Are they the same on drug panel? How long in system? I ran out of oxycontin but have oxycodone. Thank You