Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

How many oxycontin do you take to show in your system?

If you take a pill of oxycontin 60mg & a pill of oxycodone 30mg will you have a positive test the next day

Are oxycodone and oxycontin the same thing on a drug test?

i need to come up positive for oxycodone 325mg but if i take an oxycontin 15 before the test, will the doctor be able to tell the difference?

Does oxycodone and lortabs show the same in a urine drug test?

if they do show the same whay does it show up as? If it shows up different what will they show up as?

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

How can I test positive for methadone if I've never taken it?

I took a urine drug test at a Suboxone clinic and tested positive for opiates, oxycontin, Oxycodone, and methadone. I didn't take any of these. ...