Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

Are oxycodone and oxycontin the same thing on a drug test?

i need to come up positive for oxycodone 325mg but if i take an oxycontin 15 before the test, will the doctor be able to tell the difference?

How long will oxycotin show on a ua drug test? I took 20 over a week period of 40 mg?

How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...

Drug Test - My drug urine test was positive for opiates and antidepressants as well as oxycodone an?

... oxycontin. I take oxycodone and oxycontin and must test for workmans comp to show I am indeed taking what they buy for me. I have also had ...

How can methadone show positive on a drug test, if never taken?

I've never taken methadone, how is this possible? That wasn't the only thing to show positive. Oxycodone. oxycontin, opiates, and methadone ...

Oxycodone and oxycotin, whats the difference, do they show up the same in a drug test?

Are they the same on drug panel? How long in system? I ran out of oxycontin but have oxycodone. Thank You