Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

How many oxycontin do you take to show in your system?

If you take a pill of oxycontin 60mg & a pill of oxycodone 30mg will you have a positive test the next day

How long will oxycotin show on a ua drug test? I took 20 over a week period of 40 mg?

How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...

Drug Test - My drug urine test was positive for opiates and antidepressants as well as oxycodone an?

... oxycontin. I take oxycodone and oxycontin and must test for workmans comp to show I am indeed taking what they buy for me. I have also had ...

Does morphine (ms contin) and oxycodone show up the same on a drug test?

How does ms contin (morphine) and oxycodone show up on a (blood,in-house urine, and lab urine) drug test? How long are they detectable? How do the ...

How can methadone show positive on a drug test, if never taken?

I've never taken methadone, how is this possible? That wasn't the only thing to show positive. Oxycodone. oxycontin, opiates, and methadone ...