Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

How many oxycontin do you take to show in your system?

If you take a pill of oxycontin 60mg & a pill of oxycodone 30mg will you have a positive test the next day

Are oxycodone and oxycontin the same thing on a drug test?

i need to come up positive for oxycodone 325mg but if i take an oxycontin 15 before the test, will the doctor be able to tell the difference?

How long will oxycotin show on a ua drug test? I took 20 over a week period of 40 mg?

How long does it take for this drug to get out of my system? What will oxycotin 40mg show up as on a ua drug test? I tested positive for pcp and i ...

Does morphine (ms contin) and oxycodone show up the same on a drug test?

How does ms contin (morphine) and oxycodone show up on a (blood,in-house urine, and lab urine) drug test? How long are they detectable? How do the ...

How can I test positive for methadone if I've never taken it?

I took a urine drug test at a Suboxone clinic and tested positive for opiates, oxycontin, Oxycodone, and methadone. I didn't take any of these. ...