Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

Are oxycodone and oxycontin the same thing on a drug test?

i need to come up positive for oxycodone 325mg but if i take an oxycontin 15 before the test, will the doctor be able to tell the difference?

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

Drug Test - My drug urine test was positive for opiates and antidepressants as well as oxycodone an?

... oxycontin. I take oxycodone and oxycontin and must test for workmans comp to show I am indeed taking what they buy for me. I have also had ...

Oxycodone and oxycotin, whats the difference, do they show up the same in a drug test?

Are they the same on drug panel? How long in system? I ran out of oxycontin but have oxycodone. Thank You