Does oxycodone and oxycontin show up as the same thing on a drug test?

Yes. They are exactly the same.

babystimp82 6 May 2012

Sorry, I asked this question twice. thanks for responding both times. lol

Absolutely correct.

I need to know if morphine and oxycodone will show up as the same thing on a hair follicle drug test

I know that on a urine test they only test for opiates, however I'm not familiar with a hair follicle test. Stupid me I took morphine without a ...

Drug Test - My drug urine test was positive for opiates and antidepressants as well as oxycodone an?

... oxycontin. I take oxycodone and oxycontin and must test for workmans comp to show I am indeed taking what they buy for me. I have also had ...

Does morphine (ms contin) and oxycodone show up the same on a drug test?

How does ms contin (morphine) and oxycodone show up on a (blood,in-house urine, and lab urine) drug test? How long are they detectable? How do the ...

How can methadone show positive on a drug test, if never taken?

I've never taken methadone, how is this possible? That wasn't the only thing to show positive. Oxycodone. oxycontin, opiates, and methadone ...

Oxycodone and oxycotin, whats the difference, do they show up the same in a drug test?

Are they the same on drug panel? How long in system? I ran out of oxycontin but have oxycodone. Thank You