Oxycodone - can you smoke the 20 mg ones?

Im going to answer your quesion with a plead please dont this is how you become addicted and to me the withdrawls are worse than heroin! So i hope this answered your question and gave you some advise.

Hi curious, If you smoke this crap it is going to do major harm to your lungs heart and brain! Do you want to end up a junkie? If not, please, please do not smoke this stuff!

that is a totally inappropriate question for this website.So maybe you should ask your doctor who prescribed them for you. or how about the pharmacist who cashed that prescription for you. ok i know,how about the dealer who sold them to trust him don't you ?

Sorry, but this is not a "How many ways can one ingest a drug to maximize the high" website.

Anonymous 21 Aug 2010

I agree Springer10... ask the dealer that sold it to you.