Is there any otc meds for rls?

I actually found an OTC at Wal-Mart in the pharmacy section. It seems to be working pretty well for mine. It is called Hylands Homeopathic Restful Legs that helps leg jerks, urge to move and the crawling, tingling sensations that come about. It's in a small pill bottle, no larger than a small prescription bottle with a red label. I believe I found it either with the vitamins or laxatives... ask a pharmacist at Wal-Mart if they have it in stock there.

I hope this helps.

Hello corkboard. I doubt it. I believe its all by perscription. You could ask your pharmacist, see what she/he has to offer. Regards pledge