OTC equivalent to carafate?

There is really no equivalent. I would add to my diet Probiotics Yogart.
I found this on the web: Maybe it can help you.

Can carafate minimize fundic polyps?

Due to having taken PPIs over a prolonged period of time, I developed fundic polyps. I am now taking carafate and have stopped taking my PPI using ...

Why should you not take Carafate while taking levothyroxine?

I take levothyroxin for hypo thyroid, what is the danger? I was prescribed Carafate for an inflammation in my abdomen. I read that levothyroxin ...

Is Carafate a suitable Rx to treat a asthmatic like chronic cough the Dr thinks is caused by GERD?

I am 66 have been being treated by a Pulmonologist (MD) for over a year unsuccessfully for a chronic cough that seems to be getting worse. The Dr. ...

Carafate - Does anyone take this for post gall bladder syndrome ... bile dump issues?

I currently take Prilosec OTC twice a day breakfast and supper and Zantac (over the counter) same as the Prilosec ... but still having alot of issues ...

Is there anything otc equivalent to prednisone?

My dog was put on prednisone for calcium buildup in her disks. She has run out and I can't afford more rx and blood work. Is there anything ...