Is there an OTC alternative for Levocetirizine DHCL 5MG tab for hay fever/ rhinitis type allergies?

Zyrtec, it is cetrizine.

Hay Fever - Can I take benadryl and allegra at the same time? I am having the worst allergy attack?

... of my life right now, and i need to sleep, but I need to take my regular daily allegra

I ve been prescribed be-tab prednisone 5mg, is it safe for me. I suffer from allergies & sinus?

I must take 6 tablets daily for 5 days,is it safe for me. i have sinus and struggling a bit with seasonal allergies for hayfever

Dymista - Has anyone noticed a difference in the sensation of swallowing?

I was given samples of Dymista today, for having a sensation of a lump in my throat when swallowing. The doctor said it could be tied to different ...

Hay Fever - My son he is 14 yrs old has some skin alergie on his face & whole body?

These r red spots for last four days. It happened firt time wat we can do?On his whole body especially on his face.