Is there an OTC alternative for Levocetirizine DHCL 5MG tab for hay fever/ rhinitis type allergies?

Zyrtec, it is cetrizine.

Is there any side effect if I'm contineously using this levocetirizine 5mg tab?

Contineously taking if my sinus allergy is getting worse. Could you recommend a good medicine for sinus allergies specially I'm smoking. Thanks.

Hay Fever - I have allergies and now use Rhinocort nasasl spray which is very expensive. Is there a

... spray as good but less expensive? Is there a generic for Rhinocort nasal spray?

Hay Fever - Can I take benadryl and allegra at the same time? I am having the worst allergy attack?

... of my life right now, and i need to sleep, but I need to take my regular daily allegra

Hay Fever - Which is better zetonna or nasonex?

My Ent doctor after examining my sinus's said there were no polyps and I had a choice of trying zetonna or nasonex. I have previously been on ...

Dymista - Has anyone noticed a difference in the sensation of swallowing?

I was given samples of Dymista today, for having a sensation of a lump in my throat when swallowing. The doctor said it could be tied to different ...