Is there an OTC alternative for Levocetirizine DHCL 5MG tab for hay fever/ rhinitis type allergies?

Zyrtec, it is cetrizine.

Is there any side effect if I'm contineously using this levocetirizine 5mg tab?

Contineously taking if my sinus allergy is getting worse. Could you recommend a good medicine for sinus allergies specially I'm smoking. Thanks.

Hay Fever - I have allergies and now use Rhinocort nasasl spray which is very expensive. Is there a

... spray as good but less expensive? Is there a generic for Rhinocort nasal spray?

I ve been prescribed be-tab prednisone 5mg, is it safe for me. I suffer from allergies & sinus?

I must take 6 tablets daily for 5 days,is it safe for me. i have sinus and struggling a bit with seasonal allergies for hayfever

Hay Fever - Which is better zetonna or nasonex?

My Ent doctor after examining my sinus's said there were no polyps and I had a choice of trying zetonna or nasonex. I have previously been on ...