Is there an OTC alternative for Levocetirizine DHCL 5MG tab for hay fever/ rhinitis type allergies?

Zyrtec, it is cetrizine.

Is there any side effect if I'm contineously using this levocetirizine 5mg tab?

Contineously taking if my sinus allergy is getting worse. Could you recommend a good medicine for sinus allergies specially I'm smoking. Thanks.

Hay Fever - Can I take benadryl and allegra at the same time? I am having the worst allergy attack?

... of my life right now, and i need to sleep, but I need to take my regular daily allegra

I ve been prescribed be-tab prednisone 5mg, is it safe for me. I suffer from allergies & sinus?

I must take 6 tablets daily for 5 days,is it safe for me. i have sinus and struggling a bit with seasonal allergies for hayfever

Dymista - Has anyone noticed a difference in the sensation of swallowing?

I was given samples of Dymista today, for having a sensation of a lump in my throat when swallowing. The doctor said it could be tied to different ...