Is there an OTC alternative for Levocetirizine DHCL 5MG tab for hay fever/ rhinitis type allergies?

Zyrtec, it is cetrizine.

Is there any side effect if I'm contineously using this levocetirizine 5mg tab?

Contineously taking if my sinus allergy is getting worse. Could you recommend a good medicine for sinus allergies specially I'm smoking. Thanks.

Hay Fever - Can I take benadryl and allegra at the same time? I am having the worst allergy attack?

... of my life right now, and i need to sleep, but I need to take my regular daily allegra

Hay Fever - Which is better zetonna or nasonex?

My Ent doctor after examining my sinus's said there were no polyps and I had a choice of trying zetonna or nasonex. I have previously been on ...

What other options for medication for sever hay fever are suggested when OTC stops working?

I am 59 yrs old and never had any allergies my whole life until 3 years ago.I get sever nasal congestion to the point I cant breath through my nose ...