Is there an OTC alternative for Levocetirizine DHCL 5MG tab for hay fever/ rhinitis type allergies?

Zyrtec, it is cetrizine.

Is there any side effect if I'm contineously using this levocetirizine 5mg tab?

Contineously taking if my sinus allergy is getting worse. Could you recommend a good medicine for sinus allergies specially I'm smoking. Thanks.

Hay Fever - I have allergies and now use Rhinocort nasasl spray which is very expensive. Is there a

... spray as good but less expensive? Is there a generic for Rhinocort nasal spray?

Can I take phenyle and fexofenadine together?

Can I take them at the same time for hay fever and allergies?

Hay Fever - Can I take benadryl and allegra at the same time? I am having the worst allergy attack?

... of my life right now, and i need to sleep, but I need to take my regular daily allegra

Hay Fever - My son he is 14 yrs old has some skin alergie on his face & whole body?

These r red spots for last four days. It happened firt time wat we can do?On his whole body especially on his face.