Is there an OTC alternative for Levocetirizine DHCL 5MG tab for hay fever/ rhinitis type allergies?

Zyrtec, it is cetrizine.

Is there any side effect if I'm contineously using this levocetirizine 5mg tab?

Contineously taking if my sinus allergy is getting worse. Could you recommend a good medicine for sinus allergies specially I'm smoking. Thanks.

Hay Fever - I have allergies and now use Rhinocort nasasl spray which is very expensive. Is there a

... spray as good but less expensive? Is there a generic for Rhinocort nasal spray?

Why did they take deconamine off the market?

This is the only medication that works on my allergies, I have tried the nasal, clartin D, Zrtex,sudafed, allerga, you name it and this is the only ...

Dymista - Has anyone noticed a difference in the sensation of swallowing?

I was given samples of Dymista today, for having a sensation of a lump in my throat when swallowing. The doctor said it could be tied to different ...

Hay Fever - My son he is 14 yrs old has some skin alergie on his face & whole body?

These r red spots for last four days. It happened firt time wat we can do?On his whole body especially on his face.