Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - if I dont take the pill at the same time everyday during the active pills will i?

... get pregnant if i have sex while taking the inactive pills if he ejaculates in me?

I have heard of 4 different cases of people getting pregnant while taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen. They?

... took it regularly, on time, everyday. Any explanation as to why this can happen and how often it tends to happen? I'm incredibly worried and ...

Took Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo 4-5 hours late for two of the pills. Could I get pregnant?

Hi, I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo normally and I take it around 7:40 PM each night. There was a night I had taken it at 1 AM and another night where I ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo - I took my birth control (ortho tri cyclen lo) 90 min late?

Could I become pregnant from having sex two days ago? And am I protected from pregnancy if I have sex? Background info: I am supposed to take the ...