Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - if I dont take the pill at the same time everyday during the active pills will i?

... get pregnant if i have sex while taking the inactive pills if he ejaculates in me?

Ortho tri cyclen lo, am I pregnant?

I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about a year now. I take it at night around 9pm but sometimes at different times (8:30, 11 etc) because of ...

I'm on the ortho-cyclen?

I'm on the ortho-cyclen pills. My Bf came in me two days ago for the first time by accident. He tried to pull out as soon as possible and some ...

Am I pregnant?

I missed 4 pills in the beginning of the pack. (#1-4) I'm on 28-day Ortho cyclen. I took two the next day so that left me with 3 missed pills. ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - I am on the Cyclen 21 day pack, so I do not take pills during the last week (my?

... period). Is it possible to get pregnant during that time?