Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

I have heard of 4 different cases of people getting pregnant while taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen. They?

... took it regularly, on time, everyday. Any explanation as to why this can happen and how often it tends to happen? I'm incredibly worried and ...

Took Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo 4-5 hours late for two of the pills. Could I get pregnant?

Hi, I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo normally and I take it around 7:40 PM each night. There was a night I had taken it at 1 AM and another night where I ...

Missed Ortho Cyclen .. could I be pregnant?

I've been taking ortho cyclen regularly and as directed for a few months now. The pack contains 21 blue active pills and 7 inactive green pills. ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - Ortho: period/pregnancy symptoms?

I'm on Ortho-tricyclen lo for a few years now. I never miss pills, but sometimes take them an hour or two later than my normal scheduled time. ...

I'm on the ortho-cyclen?

I'm on the ortho-cyclen pills. My Bf came in me two days ago for the first time by accident. He tried to pull out as soon as possible and some ...