Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Cyclen - I started a fresh pack of pills 3 days late and did not use a backup contraceptive?

... My husband and I had intercourse all three days... What are the chances of me being pregnant? I only wonder b/c I am still taking the pills and ...

I have heard of 4 different cases of people getting pregnant while taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen. They?

... took it regularly, on time, everyday. Any explanation as to why this can happen and how often it tends to happen? I'm incredibly worried and ...

Ortho-cyclen?

I am in my second pack of ortho-cyclen pills. Im on the green pills but my period seems not to come. What should I do? I just started these pills a ...

Missed a pill on ortho tri cyclen lo, could I be pregnant?

I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about three years now. I'm pretty good about taking my pills at the same time everyday around 8:15pm ...