Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Cyclen - I started a fresh pack of pills 3 days late and did not use a backup contraceptive?

... My husband and I had intercourse all three days... What are the chances of me being pregnant? I only wonder b/c I am still taking the pills and ...

Ortho Cyclen - This is my first month of ortho cyclin and Im very bad at takeing it on time every?

... day. Usualy 2-3 hours after im supposed to. Is it possible for me to get pregnant while takeing the sugar pills?

Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo - I took my birth control (ortho tri cyclen lo) 90 min late?

Could I become pregnant from having sex two days ago? And am I protected from pregnancy if I have sex? Background info: I am supposed to take the ...

Missed Ortho Cyclen .. could I be pregnant?

I've been taking ortho cyclen regularly and as directed for a few months now. The pack contains 21 blue active pills and 7 inactive green pills. ...