Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Cyclen - I started a fresh pack of pills 3 days late and did not use a backup contraceptive?

... My husband and I had intercourse all three days... What are the chances of me being pregnant? I only wonder b/c I am still taking the pills and ...

Ortho Cyclen - This is my first month of ortho cyclin and Im very bad at takeing it on time every?

... day. Usualy 2-3 hours after im supposed to. Is it possible for me to get pregnant while takeing the sugar pills?

Took Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo 4-5 hours late for two of the pills. Could I get pregnant?

Hi, I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo normally and I take it around 7:40 PM each night. There was a night I had taken it at 1 AM and another night where I ...

Ortho-cyclen?

I am in my second pack of ortho-cyclen pills. Im on the green pills but my period seems not to come. What should I do? I just started these pills a ...

Missed Ortho Cyclen .. could I be pregnant?

I've been taking ortho cyclen regularly and as directed for a few months now. The pack contains 21 blue active pills and 7 inactive green pills. ...