Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Cyclen - I started a fresh pack of pills 3 days late and did not use a backup contraceptive?

... My husband and I had intercourse all three days... What are the chances of me being pregnant? I only wonder b/c I am still taking the pills and ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - if I dont take the pill at the same time everyday during the active pills will i?

... get pregnant if i have sex while taking the inactive pills if he ejaculates in me?

Ortho-cyclen?

I am in my second pack of ortho-cyclen pills. Im on the green pills but my period seems not to come. What should I do? I just started these pills a ...

Missed Ortho Cyclen .. could I be pregnant?

I've been taking ortho cyclen regularly and as directed for a few months now. The pack contains 21 blue active pills and 7 inactive green pills. ...

Ortho tri cyclen lo, am I pregnant?

I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about a year now. I take it at night around 9pm but sometimes at different times (8:30, 11 etc) because of ...

1 answer 10 days ago