Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - if I dont take the pill at the same time everyday during the active pills will i?

... get pregnant if i have sex while taking the inactive pills if he ejaculates in me?

I have heard of 4 different cases of people getting pregnant while taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen. They?

... took it regularly, on time, everyday. Any explanation as to why this can happen and how often it tends to happen? I'm incredibly worried and ...

Took Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo 4-5 hours late for two of the pills. Could I get pregnant?

Hi, I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo normally and I take it around 7:40 PM each night. There was a night I had taken it at 1 AM and another night where I ...

Ortho-cyclen?

I am in my second pack of ortho-cyclen pills. Im on the green pills but my period seems not to come. What should I do? I just started these pills a ...

Ortho tri cyclen lo, am I pregnant?

I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about a year now. I take it at night around 9pm but sometimes at different times (8:30, 11 etc) because of ...