Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

I have heard of 4 different cases of people getting pregnant while taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen. They?

... took it regularly, on time, everyday. Any explanation as to why this can happen and how often it tends to happen? I'm incredibly worried and ...

Ortho Cyclen - This is my first month of ortho cyclin and Im very bad at takeing it on time every?

... day. Usualy 2-3 hours after im supposed to. Is it possible for me to get pregnant while takeing the sugar pills?

Missed Ortho Cyclen .. could I be pregnant?

I've been taking ortho cyclen regularly and as directed for a few months now. The pack contains 21 blue active pills and 7 inactive green pills. ...

Ortho tri cyclen lo, am I pregnant?

I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about a year now. I take it at night around 9pm but sometimes at different times (8:30, 11 etc) because of ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - Ortho: period/pregnancy symptoms?

I'm on Ortho-tricyclen lo for a few years now. I never miss pills, but sometimes take them an hour or two later than my normal scheduled time. ...