Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - if I dont take the pill at the same time everyday during the active pills will i?

... get pregnant if i have sex while taking the inactive pills if he ejaculates in me?

I have heard of 4 different cases of people getting pregnant while taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen. They?

... took it regularly, on time, everyday. Any explanation as to why this can happen and how often it tends to happen? I'm incredibly worried and ...

Ortho tri cyclen lo, am I pregnant?

I've been on ortho tri cyclen lo for about a year now. I take it at night around 9pm but sometimes at different times (8:30, 11 etc) because of ...

Ortho Tri-Cyclen - Ortho: period/pregnancy symptoms?

I'm on Ortho-tricyclen lo for a few years now. I never miss pills, but sometimes take them an hour or two later than my normal scheduled time. ...

I'm on the ortho-cyclen?

I'm on the ortho-cyclen pills. My Bf came in me two days ago for the first time by accident. He tried to pull out as soon as possible and some ...