Ortho Cyclen - can I get pregnant if I take these pills regularly for the first time?

For the first cycle you should also use another protection too.

I have heard of 4 different cases of people getting pregnant while taking Ortho Tri-Cyclen. They?

... took it regularly, on time, everyday. Any explanation as to why this can happen and how often it tends to happen? I'm incredibly worried and ...

Ortho Cyclen - This is my first month of ortho cyclin and Im very bad at takeing it on time every?

... day. Usualy 2-3 hours after im supposed to. Is it possible for me to get pregnant while takeing the sugar pills?

Took Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo 4-5 hours late for two of the pills. Could I get pregnant?

Hi, I take Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo normally and I take it around 7:40 PM each night. There was a night I had taken it at 1 AM and another night where I ...

Missed Ortho Cyclen .. could I be pregnant?

I've been taking ortho cyclen regularly and as directed for a few months now. The pack contains 21 blue active pills and 7 inactive green pills. ...

Am I pregnant?

I missed 4 pills in the beginning of the pack. (#1-4) I'm on 28-day Ortho cyclen. I took two the next day so that left me with 3 missed pills. ...