Orsythia - I had my period only one day anyone elsr had this?

Birth Control pills (and nuvaring) work 3 ways. They prevent ovulation. They decrease the lining of the uterus, and they thicken the mucous at the cervix.
This means that if you take your pill every day at roughly the same time, you will not get pregnant. There are some medications that decrease the ability of the pill to work. One of them is antibiotics, so that if you’re on them you should use a backup method of birth control.
You will not get pregnant when you are on the inactive pills. YOU DO NOT OVULATE WHEN ON THE PILL.
You may have a very light or even no period from time to time because of the decrease in uterine lining.
You do not ever need to take plan B. The only reason for condoms when on the pills is to prevent STDS.
If you forget a pill your chances of getting pregnant increase slightly. The more pills your forget, the more your chance of pregnancy.