Opana ER - is opana similar to percocet?

There both opiates,but as far as Opana ER & Opana being similar,I take hydromorphone(Dilaudid),a keytone of morphine I believe oxymorphone(Opana) is a finer product of oxycodone(percocet),not just oxycodone without tylonol( Oxycontin) but a more refined version of just the oxycodone. I know that it is very strong,stronger than morphine because I'm on 100mg of M.S Contin & 3 8mg Dilaudid & I asked to go to opana & besides my insurance not covering it,she wasn't for it which after being on opiates for four years, means she's raising my dose. Look it up on this sight,that's what I get out of reading it.

No the opana is oxymorphone and is a beast percocet to me would be candy in comparison