Opana er 30mg withdrwal dangers without help?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Differant narcotic pain rx's compaisons by strength-what works better ?

I am taking opana-er 40g twice a day, it does maybe 1/2 the relief for me compared to the ms-contin 75g. I used to take bid,with morphine sulfate ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

I had a severve pain in my abdomen the other nite it was a 10?

could this be from the opana 30mg ive been taking it for two years and have had this once in awhile

If you are currently taking opana er 30mg was is a equivalent drug that is less expensive?

I am beginning titration of Opana er 30mg twice daily. I can no longer afford the opana and want to get off of opiates all together. What is a ...

Now-4- oxycodone hcl 15 mg and 2- 30mg opana er per day, change to- no opana and a higher mg of?

... ocycondone w/more per day, will this keep level of relief?