Opana er 30mg withdrwal dangers without help?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Help to Taper Off of Opana ER and Roxicodone? Help?

I am prescribed 120mg of Opana ER 3 times a day. And also Roxicodone 30mg tabs. 5 per day as needed for pain. I have been on this dose for over 2 ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

If you are currently taking opana er 30mg was is a equivalent drug that is less expensive?

I am beginning titration of Opana er 30mg twice daily. I can no longer afford the opana and want to get off of opiates all together. What is a ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Does anyone know when Opana ER and IR will be back on the market?

I was taking Opana ER 30mg 2xday and IR 10mg a day... now I have to take MS Contin/Morphine Sulfate ER 60mg 2xday and IR 15mg 1xday... My entire ...