Opana er 30mg withdrwal dangers without help?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Help to Taper Off of Opana ER and Roxicodone? Help?

I am prescribed 120mg of Opana ER 3 times a day. And also Roxicodone 30mg tabs. 5 per day as needed for pain. I have been on this dose for over 2 ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

If you are currently taking opana er 30mg was is a equivalent drug that is less expensive?

I am beginning titration of Opana er 30mg twice daily. I can no longer afford the opana and want to get off of opiates all together. What is a ...

How much stronger is Opana than Ms Contin (morphine sulfate)?

I get 6 30mg MsContins a day. a lot of times i have to take 5 at once in the mornings to deal with the pain. Someone I know has Opana 40mg. whats the ...