Opana er 30mg withdrwal dangers without help?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Differant narcotic pain rx's compaisons by strength-what works better ?

I am taking opana-er 40g twice a day, it does maybe 1/2 the relief for me compared to the ms-contin 75g. I used to take bid,with morphine sulfate ...

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

How much stronger is Opana than Ms Contin (morphine sulfate)?

I get 6 30mg MsContins a day. a lot of times i have to take 5 at once in the mornings to deal with the pain. Someone I know has Opana 40mg. whats the ...

Now-4- oxycodone hcl 15 mg and 2- 30mg opana er per day, change to- no opana and a higher mg of?

... ocycondone w/more per day, will this keep level of relief?

Does anyone know when Opana ER and IR will be back on the market?

I was taking Opana ER 30mg 2xday and IR 10mg a day... now I have to take MS Contin/Morphine Sulfate ER 60mg 2xday and IR 15mg 1xday... My entire ...