Opana er 30mg withdrwal dangers without help?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

I have very bad arthritis in my back and knees,I am prescibed 30mg opana ER 3x a day?

will 10mg oxycodone IR (breakthrough) have a negative interaction with my opana 30mg ER.My insurance will hardly cover the opana IR and will cost me ...

How much stronger is Opana than Ms Contin (morphine sulfate)?

I get 6 30mg MsContins a day. a lot of times i have to take 5 at once in the mornings to deal with the pain. Someone I know has Opana 40mg. whats the ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...

Does anyone know when Opana ER and IR will be back on the market?

I was taking Opana ER 30mg 2xday and IR 10mg a day... now I have to take MS Contin/Morphine Sulfate ER 60mg 2xday and IR 15mg 1xday... My entire ...