Opana er 30mg withdrwal dangers without help?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Differant narcotic pain rx's compaisons by strength-what works better ?

I am taking opana-er 40g twice a day, it does maybe 1/2 the relief for me compared to the ms-contin 75g. I used to take bid,with morphine sulfate ...

Help to Taper Off of Opana ER and Roxicodone? Help?

I am prescribed 120mg of Opana ER 3 times a day. And also Roxicodone 30mg tabs. 5 per day as needed for pain. I have been on this dose for over 2 ...

How much stronger is Opana than Ms Contin (morphine sulfate)?

I get 6 30mg MsContins a day. a lot of times i have to take 5 at once in the mornings to deal with the pain. Someone I know has Opana 40mg. whats the ...

Using a blood test, how long will Opana ER show up in your system?

I take Oxycodone 30mg & Opana ER 40mg, & today at the Dr.'s office the Opana ER didn't show up on a urine drug test. I have been ...

Taper Plan for Opana?

After tapering for about 3 months, I am on: 10 mg Opana ER and 5 mg.Opana IR in the early am; 5 mg OpanaER and a 5mg OpanaIR at noon; 5 mg Opana ...