Can I take omeprazole with ranitidine?

Why, one or the other should do it?

Can you take ranitidine and metamucil capsules at same time?

will taking ranitidine and fiber capsules (metamucil) lessen their effect?

Taking Prilosec and Zantac and STILL getting heartburn!?

A few years back during high school I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. To help treat this I was given Ranitidine (Zantac) 150mg... it wasn't ...

My insurance wont cover Omeprazole anymore?

After years of taking Omeprazole now my insurance wont pay for it. Is there an alternative drug? Do I have to be weaned off of Omeprazole?

GERD - My insurance will stop covering Nexium 40 mg as of January 1st. I have taken (in the past)?

... ranitidine and omeprazole without good results. Are ther any good alternatives for Nexium?

Erosive Esophagitis - I have severe heartburn. Been taking Ranitidine for over ten years. Usually?

... take 25 to 30 pills per day. Each pill is 150 mg. For the last year or so I have been living with dizzyness, virtigo and blurred vision. Are ...