Can I take omeprazole with ranitidine?

Why, one or the other should do it?

For the past 6 days I have had terrible burning in my stomach, it seems to get worse after I eat?

I still have an appitite. it also seems to get worse when i get upset or stressed, which seems to be all the time and getting worse. the meds i am ...

My insurance wont cover Omeprazole anymore?

After years of taking Omeprazole now my insurance wont pay for it. Is there an alternative drug? Do I have to be weaned off of Omeprazole?

What do you recomend in place of ranitidine over the counter or a natural food?

will tums work as well as ranitidine?

Erosive Esophagitis - I have severe heartburn. Been taking Ranitidine for over ten years. Usually?

... take 25 to 30 pills per day. Each pill is 150 mg. For the last year or so I have been living with dizzyness, virtigo and blurred vision. Are ...

I've been on omeprazole for 24 yrs. I have ED age 46. Zinc dose to counter the omeprazole?

Wanting to cure my ED. Finding that the omeprazole is to blame for several issues, including low magnesium. I took a 50mg zinc and had hardest ...