Can I take omeprazole with ranitidine?

Why, one or the other should do it?

What is the best way to get my 1 yr old son off Ranitidine?

My son just turned one. He has been on ranitidine for 11 months. I want to get him off the medication. After one week of reducing his meds as the dr. ...

Can you take ranitidine and metamucil capsules at same time?

will taking ranitidine and fiber capsules (metamucil) lessen their effect?

GERD - My insurance will stop covering Nexium 40 mg as of January 1st. I have taken (in the past)?

... ranitidine and omeprazole without good results. Are ther any good alternatives for Nexium?

Erosive Esophagitis - I have severe heartburn. Been taking Ranitidine for over ten years. Usually?

... take 25 to 30 pills per day. Each pill is 150 mg. For the last year or so I have been living with dizzyness, virtigo and blurred vision. Are ...

I've been on omeprazole for 24 yrs. I have ED age 46. Zinc dose to counter the omeprazole?

Wanting to cure my ED. Finding that the omeprazole is to blame for several issues, including low magnesium. I took a 50mg zinc and had hardest ...