Can I take omeprazole with ranitidine?

Why, one or the other should do it?

What is the best way to get my 1 yr old son off Ranitidine?

My son just turned one. He has been on ranitidine for 11 months. I want to get him off the medication. After one week of reducing his meds as the dr. ...

What are the side effects of ranitidine, if I have kidney problems?

I had read somewhere, that ranitidine can be harmful in persons with kidney disease.

My insurance wont cover Omeprazole anymore?

After years of taking Omeprazole now my insurance wont pay for it. Is there an alternative drug? Do I have to be weaned off of Omeprazole?

GERD - My insurance will stop covering Nexium 40 mg as of January 1st. I have taken (in the past)?

... ranitidine and omeprazole without good results. Are ther any good alternatives for Nexium?

Erosive Esophagitis - I have severe heartburn. Been taking Ranitidine for over ten years. Usually?

... take 25 to 30 pills per day. Each pill is 150 mg. For the last year or so I have been living with dizzyness, virtigo and blurred vision. Are ...