Can I take omeprazole with ranitidine?

Why, one or the other should do it?

For the past 6 days I have had terrible burning in my stomach, it seems to get worse after I eat?

I still have an appitite. it also seems to get worse when i get upset or stressed, which seems to be all the time and getting worse. the meds i am ...

What is the best time of day to take Ranitidine 300mg.

I had nissan fundiplication in 1997, the symptoms returned after 11 years! I have had 6 months of losec to no effect, ranitidine worked for a while ...

Has anyone gone off the Omeprazole, what did you take for heartburn, having difficulty weaning off?

I have taken omeprazole for a lengthy period of time. What problems have you had, if you had any? Did you experience really bad heartburn? What did ...

Taking Prilosec and Zantac and STILL getting heartburn!?

A few years back during high school I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. To help treat this I was given Ranitidine (Zantac) 150mg... it wasn't ...