Can I take omeprazole with ranitidine?

Why, one or the other should do it?

For the past 6 days I have had terrible burning in my stomach, it seems to get worse after I eat?

I still have an appitite. it also seems to get worse when i get upset or stressed, which seems to be all the time and getting worse. the meds i am ...

What is the best way to get my 1 yr old son off Ranitidine?

My son just turned one. He has been on ranitidine for 11 months. I want to get him off the medication. After one week of reducing his meds as the dr. ...

Has anyone gone off the Omeprazole, what did you take for heartburn, having difficulty weaning off?

I have taken omeprazole for a lengthy period of time. What problems have you had, if you had any? Did you experience really bad heartburn? What did ...

Taking Prilosec and Zantac and STILL getting heartburn!?

A few years back during high school I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. To help treat this I was given Ranitidine (Zantac) 150mg... it wasn't ...