Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Will this help with itchy skin vs hydrocortisone cream?

To my knowledge its more for diaper rash.

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - what happens if you apply triamcinolone acetonide cream to frequently?

I have a bad rash on my face and its all over so yesterday i put triamcinolone acetonide cream over and over again everytime it went into my skin. i ...

Differin - skin red, peeling but also itchy eyelids and now skin tight & itchy - what should I do?

Differin cream about 3 weeks ago. I noticed the usual redness, peeling etc to my skin that I had read about. In the past week however, my upper and ...

Applied nystatin/triamcinolone crm to ear cnl RASH hs eruptd nck, mdle of 4head + cntr of upr lip??

only used cream 2 times total. Rash is itchy, red, bumpy. Odd that it extends from ears down sides of neck and very odd rash is between eyes and on ...