Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Will this help with itchy skin vs hydrocortisone cream?

To my knowledge its more for diaper rash.

Differin - skin red, peeling but also itchy eyelids and now skin tight & itchy - what should I do?

Differin cream about 3 weeks ago. I noticed the usual redness, peeling etc to my skin that I had read about. In the past week however, my upper and ...

Applied nystatin/triamcinolone crm to ear cnl RASH hs eruptd nck, mdle of 4head + cntr of upr lip??

only used cream 2 times total. Rash is itchy, red, bumpy. Odd that it extends from ears down sides of neck and very odd rash is between eyes and on ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...