Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Will this help with itchy skin vs hydrocortisone cream?

To my knowledge its more for diaper rash.

Differin - skin red, peeling but also itchy eyelids and now skin tight & itchy - what should I do?

Differin cream about 3 weeks ago. I noticed the usual redness, peeling etc to my skin that I had read about. In the past week however, my upper and ...

Applied nystatin/triamcinolone crm to ear cnl RASH hs eruptd nck, mdle of 4head + cntr of upr lip??

only used cream 2 times total. Rash is itchy, red, bumpy. Odd that it extends from ears down sides of neck and very odd rash is between eyes and on ...

Nystatin/Triamcinolone - Is there withdrawal symptoms that may occur after stopping the medication?

I took this medication for jock itch. But after stopping the medication I started experiencing sever itching and sensitivity. I also noted thickening ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...