Can nystatin be used to treat diaper rash?

Do not use nystatin topical to treat any skin condition that has not been checked by your doctor. Do not share this medication with another person, even if they have the same symptoms you have.

This medication is usually used as an antifungal medication. Nystatin prevents fungus from growing on your skin. Nystatin topical (for the skin) is used to treat skin infections caused by yeast.

Nystatin can be used for fungal diaper rash. I was told by the doctor to mix it and zinc oxide ointment half and half and it worked great.

nystatin can be used for diaper rash ,be sure to squeeze some out not to touch any on baby from the tube,get out a little of the old first,then put a little on your clean fingers ..it is used without anything else and helps. i have had to do this many times.also ask a pharmacy quick call cant hurt.