Does nuvigil show up on urine tests?

If you have a prescription for it and are taking it correctly you have nothing to worry about.

No, not on basic 5 or 10 panel urine test.

What should I do if I cannot afford my current medication for narcolepsy?

I've recently been diagnosed with narcolepsy and was on Nuvigil 250mg a day $280 a month. That was not working so my doctor switched me to ...

Why would prescribed Vicodin 5/500, taken twice daily, not show up on 2 seperate urine tests?

My mom has been taking this medication for a year and her doctor told her this morning that she won't be able to have her script renewed, ...

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Drugs "not" showing up in Urine. What could be the Problem?

I have had Drug tests on my Meds but they do not show up in my Urine tests. What could be the problem. I do have MD

Does methylphenidate show up in urine tests?

what level would it show at