Does nuvigil show up on urine tests?

If you have a prescription for it and are taking it correctly you have nothing to worry about.

No, not on basic 5 or 10 panel urine test.

What should I do if I cannot afford my current medication for narcolepsy?

I've recently been diagnosed with narcolepsy and was on Nuvigil 250mg a day $280 a month. That was not working so my doctor switched me to ...

Why would prescribed Vicodin 5/500, taken twice daily, not show up on 2 seperate urine tests?

My mom has been taking this medication for a year and her doctor told her this morning that she won't be able to have her script renewed, ...

Does the lidoderm patch show up in drug tests?

my husband hurt his back and he has to take drug test urine and swabs does it show up

Would it show up in a urine test?

I might have to take a urine test for a job I might get. This is all very iffy, as I just heard about the job-working the elderly. I haven't ...

Does gampatin 300mg show up in a urine test?

I have to go to the doc Thursday march 14th and today is Monday will the gampatin show up if they test me please help I'm scared.