Does nuvigil show up on urine tests?

If you have a prescription for it and are taking it correctly you have nothing to worry about.

No, not on basic 5 or 10 panel urine test.

What should I do if I cannot afford my current medication for narcolepsy?

I've recently been diagnosed with narcolepsy and was on Nuvigil 250mg a day $280 a month. That was not working so my doctor switched me to ...

Does Wellbutrin and Nuvigil work against each other because I am super sleepy on the Wellbutrin?

I took Zoloft for about 20 years and my primary physician just put me on Wellbutrin and discontinued the Zoloft. I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy in ...

Will oxycotin show up different than roxycodone in a urine test?

My pain management dr. Tests and know specifically what benziode I took last month so that's why I wondered if they can tell the difference- ...

Does the lidoderm patch show up in drug tests?

my husband hurt his back and he has to take drug test urine and swabs does it show up

Drug test positive for oxi and amp but negative for percocet - why?

My son is a few months out of rehab. I have been testing him for percs - his drug of choice, and these have come back negative. Recently, I have done ...