Does nuvigil show up on urine tests?

If you have a prescription for it and are taking it correctly you have nothing to worry about.

No, not on basic 5 or 10 panel urine test.

What should I do if I cannot afford my current medication for narcolepsy?

I've recently been diagnosed with narcolepsy and was on Nuvigil 250mg a day $280 a month. That was not working so my doctor switched me to ...

Will oxycotin show up different than roxycodone in a urine test?

My pain management dr. Tests and know specifically what benziode I took last month so that's why I wondered if they can tell the difference- ...

Drug test positive for oxi and amp but negative for percocet - why?

My son is a few months out of rehab. I have been testing him for percs - his drug of choice, and these have come back negative. Recently, I have done ...

Drugs "not" showing up in Urine. What could be the Problem?

I have had Drug tests on my Meds but they do not show up in my Urine tests. What could be the problem. I do have MD

Does gampatin 300mg show up in a urine test?

I have to go to the doc Thursday march 14th and today is Monday will the gampatin show up if they test me please help I'm scared.