Can nubain make you test positive for cocaine?

Anonymous

Hello KellyW74. Yes it can. Best of wishes and health to you, pledge

bumblebee90 19 Jun 2012

Good Morning, my friend Pledge. Got a cuppa left for me? Hope you are having a good day. I'm going to dr. to see how the MRI turned out on my knee's. Yuk! Well you have a great one, and don't let the pup's get too hot! Like that would happen... they're spoiled to the bone. :) Bye, Ruthie

Lisa01 19 Jun 2012

Hello Ruthie and Pledge!
I'll vote for another cuppa, especially if I can talk you out of a danish along with! Ruthie, please let us know how your MRI returns out. I hope they'll be able to do something for you :)
Lisa