Nortrel 1/35 - Is Dasetta 1/35 the same as Nortel 1/35?

Yes it is

Nortrel 7/7/7 - can nortrel make you spot?

after you missed your period, than start spotting light brown spots

I've been on Nortrel(Birthcontrol) for a month, should I be worried if I'm pregnant?

I'm confused if I can get prenant the first month of birth control due to me not knowing if my boyfriend came. Please explain. Thank you. ...

Is this normal on birth control?

I have been taking birth control for 2 months now and I started to get this brown discharge on the beginning of my 3rd week. It isn't a lot just ...

Is Nortrel 7/7/7 a low dose or moderate dose or high dose birth control pill. My daughter takes it?

... for cramps and pain. There is a history of breast cancer in her family on her mother's side. I have seen the warnings about high dose on tv ...

Im taking birth control continuously and have been spotting for a week now?

Just started taking birth control (monophasic nortrel) for the first time ever about 5 weeks ago. I am 18 years old and had debilitating menstruation ...