Nortrel 1/35 - Is Dasetta 1/35 the same as Nortel 1/35?

Yes it is

Tri-Sprintec - I was taking nortrel 7/7/7 and now the DR has prescribed Tri sprintec 28 day and i?

... want to skip my period what week of pills should i start taking ? i was taking nortrel 7/7/7/?

Should I be protected from pregnancy?

I'm taking Nortrel 7-7-7-28 for birth control. I am on my second month. I'm a little concerned about if I am protected from pregnancy or ...

Is this normal on birth control?

I have been taking birth control for 2 months now and I started to get this brown discharge on the beginning of my 3rd week. It isn't a lot just ...

Is Nortrel 7/7/7 a low dose or moderate dose or high dose birth control pill. My daughter takes it?

... for cramps and pain. There is a history of breast cancer in her family on her mother's side. I have seen the warnings about high dose on tv ...

Im taking birth control continuously and have been spotting for a week now?

Just started taking birth control (monophasic nortrel) for the first time ever about 5 weeks ago. I am 18 years old and had debilitating menstruation ...