Nortrel 1/35 - Is Dasetta 1/35 the same as Nortel 1/35?

Yes it is

Tri-Sprintec - I was taking nortrel 7/7/7 and now the DR has prescribed Tri sprintec 28 day and i?

... want to skip my period what week of pills should i start taking ? i was taking nortrel 7/7/7/?

Using Birth Control and NOT pull-out method without Condom?

Can he enjaculate in me if I take birth control responsibily? I if i take birth control every day and not miss a pill, what are the chances of me ...

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Has anyone had these symptoms - migraines and hair loss?

I have been taking dasetta 1-35mcg-tabs for about 9 days now and all of a sudden my hair has been breaking off like mad I have not changed anything ...

I've been on Nortrel(Birthcontrol) for a month, should I be worried if I'm pregnant?

I'm confused if I can get prenant the first month of birth control due to me not knowing if my boyfriend came. Please explain. Thank you. ...

Apri - Which birth control for me?

I have mild to moderate acne that will not go away and is ruining my self-confidence. What is an oral contraceptive birth control pill that will ...