Nortrel 1/35 - Is Dasetta 1/35 the same as Nortel 1/35?

Yes it is

Tri-Sprintec - I was taking nortrel 7/7/7 and now the DR has prescribed Tri sprintec 28 day and i?

... want to skip my period what week of pills should i start taking ? i was taking nortrel 7/7/7/?

Should I be protected from pregnancy?

I'm taking Nortrel 7-7-7-28 for birth control. I am on my second month. I'm a little concerned about if I am protected from pregnancy or ...

I've been on Nortrel(Birthcontrol) for a month, should I be worried if I'm pregnant?

I'm confused if I can get prenant the first month of birth control due to me not knowing if my boyfriend came. Please explain. Thank you. ...

Is Nortrel 7/7/7 a low dose or moderate dose or high dose birth control pill. My daughter takes it?

... for cramps and pain. There is a history of breast cancer in her family on her mother's side. I have seen the warnings about high dose on tv ...

Still bleeding some after birth control and antibiotics?

I was put on Nitrofuratoin for a UTI about a month ago and am on the birth control pill Dasetta 1/35, after I finished the antibiotic I bled for ...