Nortrel 1/35 - Is Dasetta 1/35 the same as Nortel 1/35?

Yes it is

Nortrel 7/7/7 - can nortrel make you spot?

after you missed your period, than start spotting light brown spots

I've been on Nortrel(Birthcontrol) for a month, should I be worried if I'm pregnant?

I'm confused if I can get prenant the first month of birth control due to me not knowing if my boyfriend came. Please explain. Thank you. ...

Is Nortrel 7/7/7 a low dose or moderate dose or high dose birth control pill. My daughter takes it?

... for cramps and pain. There is a history of breast cancer in her family on her mother's side. I have seen the warnings about high dose on tv ...

Nortrel 7/7/7 - Firs time user/ took Nortrel 7 days before period.. I haven't had my Period.. what?

... to do should I stop taking the pill... am I protected or not???

Still bleeding some after birth control and antibiotics?

I was put on Nitrofuratoin for a UTI about a month ago and am on the birth control pill Dasetta 1/35, after I finished the antibiotic I bled for ...