Nortrel 1/35 - Is Dasetta 1/35 the same as Nortel 1/35?

Yes it is

Tri-Sprintec - I was taking nortrel 7/7/7 and now the DR has prescribed Tri sprintec 28 day and i?

... want to skip my period what week of pills should i start taking ? i was taking nortrel 7/7/7/?

Using Birth Control and NOT pull-out method without Condom?

Can he enjaculate in me if I take birth control responsibily? I if i take birth control every day and not miss a pill, what are the chances of me ...

Should I be protected from pregnancy?

I'm taking Nortrel 7-7-7-28 for birth control. I am on my second month. I'm a little concerned about if I am protected from pregnancy or ...

Is Nortrel 7/7/7 a low dose or moderate dose or high dose birth control pill. My daughter takes it?

... for cramps and pain. There is a history of breast cancer in her family on her mother's side. I have seen the warnings about high dose on tv ...