Nortrel 1/35 - Is Dasetta 1/35 the same as Nortel 1/35?

Yes it is

Nortrel 7/7/7 - can nortrel make you spot?

after you missed your period, than start spotting light brown spots

Tri-Sprintec - I was taking nortrel 7/7/7 and now the DR has prescribed Tri sprintec 28 day and i?

... want to skip my period what week of pills should i start taking ? i was taking nortrel 7/7/7/?

Ethinyl Estradiol/Norethindrone - Has anyone had these symptoms - migraines and hair loss?

I have been taking dasetta 1-35mcg-tabs for about 9 days now and all of a sudden my hair has been breaking off like mad I have not changed anything ...

I've been on Nortrel(Birthcontrol) for a month, should I be worried if I'm pregnant?

I'm confused if I can get prenant the first month of birth control due to me not knowing if my boyfriend came. Please explain. Thank you. ...

I am on birth control ... And I took augmentin for 10 days? Risk of pregnancy?

I have been on nortrel for 2 years and I had to take augmentin for 10 days... I didnt have sex while taking the amtibiotic but I got my period after ...