Is it normal to feel more pain when switching from lyrica to cymbalta?

YEAH!! Two totally completely different medications!!! I assume that you have fibro. Cymbalta is an antideppresant that they had found reduces some kinds of pain. Lyrica on the other hand is (I believe)a former anti-convulsive medication which they have found to be more helpful with SOME people who have fibro. Me, it made sick, and I tried it three different times. Other people I know love it,, BUT they still have major side effects from them. You need to give more info, such as what is the reason you have been put on Lyrica from Cymbalta.

Good luck!!