I take norco 10. now I take opana 30..how many norco 10 equal one opana 30?

Opana (oxymorphone) 30mg is about equal to about 90mg of hydrocodone which is in Norco so your Opana 30mg is about equal to 9 10mg Norco. Quite a difference in strength. The Opana should be working much better for you. If you are on the Opana ER which is a long acting form, you may not notice the "rush" that you would feel when taking Norco which is a short acting medication. When we start a chronic pain patient on short acting opioids, they tend to get conditioned to equating the rush with pain relief or an indicator that the medication is working because we feel the flood of opiate across the brains receptors that comes with short acting meds. Opana is much stronger but the long acting forms dont give you that flood of opiate to the recepetors, so be sure that you are looking at pain levels and not whether you "feel" the medication working.