Niece has MS. Needs a strong muscle relaxer. taking Diludid not helping. has taken Soma?

Anonymous

Soma is a muscle relaxant meant to be used short trem maximum 3 weeks, it used for muscle spasms due to injury or other muscle problems.- Taking it for longer periods of time could increase the risk of dependence and possibly abuse.

All the best and take care.-

andreahuber 28 Oct 2010

Not what I wanted to know. The Soma didn't help Is there another kind of muscle med she can ask about. She doesn't take anything unless absolutely necessary

Anonymous 28 Oct 2010

I suggest you ask her Doctor.-

Take care.-

andreahuber 28 Oct 2010

Okay thanks for the help. will tell her that.

Anonymous 28 Oct 2010
Anonymous 28 Oct 2010

My mother suffers from MS, I have added some links for you to have more information.

My mother has interferon i.v. once a week.-

dilaudid is not a muscle relaxer, its a extremely addictive narcotic tell her to be carefull take that strong it med it is easy to get addicted to