Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

FACIAL SAGGING FROM USE OF NICOTINE tRANSDERMAL SYSTEM PATCH?

I've used the nicotine transdermal system patch for two weeks on my left arm. About a week ago, I noticed the left side of my fade sagging. Has ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

What kind of transdermal patch has the word Love in different languages printed on it. The backing?

... that peels off is yellow. The size is appx 3 1/2" x 5"

Fentanyl Transdermal - For those having worn these patches for a while, what happens to the patch?

... when you take a shower??? Does it get ruined when it gets wet? The md said not to worry, it would still be effective. I'm just not sure I ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Does one type of Fentanyl patch work better than another brand?? I'm in 75?

... mcg/hr of the Mylan brand, and I like the fact that it's small and that the adhesive is strong. What brand are you on, and do you like it? ...