Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

What kind of transdermal patch has the word Love in different languages printed on it. The backing?

... that peels off is yellow. The size is appx 3 1/2" x 5"

Nicotine - I bought step 1 yesterday. Put on my first patch this am, within an hour of it being on,?

... there was fluid(sweat?) seeping out from under it. It came off by itself. So I put another one on the other arm and same thing happened. Has ...

Exalgo ER with Duragesic?

I have a few leftover pills of Exalgo ER @ 12 mg each that I happened upon today and since losing a 50 mcg./hr fentanyl transdermal patch to the ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - fentanyl patch quits working after 24 hours?

I have been taking 200mcgs.for 3 years then moved to 300mcgs. suddenly they only worked for 48 hours and now only 24 hours and the second morning ...