Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

FACIAL SAGGING FROM USE OF NICOTINE tRANSDERMAL SYSTEM PATCH?

I've used the nicotine transdermal system patch for two weeks on my left arm. About a week ago, I noticed the left side of my fade sagging. Has ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

I have nicotine transdermal system patch kit. My question is are they still go after the exp date?

I have had this system awhile and decided that it is truly time but i noticed the exp date is mar of 2011 are they still going to be effective?

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

Is this a good switch from Transtec 35 transdermal patch?

Transtec 35 micrograms, transdermal patch contains buprenorphine. I feel after a few monthes I'm still needing to take extra pain meds on top of ...