Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

FACIAL SAGGING FROM USE OF NICOTINE tRANSDERMAL SYSTEM PATCH?

I've used the nicotine transdermal system patch for two weeks on my left arm. About a week ago, I noticed the left side of my fade sagging. Has ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Hi everybody, does anybody have any tips on making the patch actually last?

... the 72 hours it's supposed to? I don't mean by sticking, I have Tegaderm for that... just the effects. I've found staying as cool ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - For those having worn these patches for a while, what happens to the patch?

... when you take a shower??? Does it get ruined when it gets wet? The md said not to worry, it would still be effective. I'm just not sure I ...