Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

I've used the nicotine transdermal system patch for two weeks on my left arm. About a week ago, I noticed the left side of my fade sagging. Has ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

Exalgo ER with Duragesic?

I have a few leftover pills of Exalgo ER @ 12 mg each that I happened upon today and since losing a 50 mcg./hr fentanyl transdermal patch to the ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Hi everybody, does anybody have any tips on making the patch actually last?

... the 72 hours it's supposed to? I don't mean by sticking, I have Tegaderm for that... just the effects. I've found staying as cool ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Does one type of Fentanyl patch work better than another brand?? I'm in 75?

... mcg/hr of the Mylan brand, and I like the fact that it's small and that the adhesive is strong. What brand are you on, and do you like it? ...