Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

Nicotine - Feeling of being high after I took patch off?

I am on a 24 hour patch for 12 days now and during the second week I had a headache which lasted for 3 days. I took the patch off before bed to see ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

I have nicotine transdermal system patch kit. My question is are they still go after the exp date?

I have had this system awhile and decided that it is truly time but i noticed the exp date is mar of 2011 are they still going to be effective?

What kind of transdermal patch has the word Love in different languages printed on it. The backing?

... that peels off is yellow. The size is appx 3 1/2" x 5"

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...