Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

FACIAL SAGGING FROM USE OF NICOTINE tRANSDERMAL SYSTEM PATCH?

I've used the nicotine transdermal system patch for two weeks on my left arm. About a week ago, I noticed the left side of my fade sagging. Has ...

I have nicotine transdermal system patch kit. My question is are they still go after the exp date?

I have had this system awhile and decided that it is truly time but i noticed the exp date is mar of 2011 are they still going to be effective?

What kind of transdermal patch has the word Love in different languages printed on it. The backing?

... that peels off is yellow. The size is appx 3 1/2" x 5"

Is this a good switch from Transtec 35 transdermal patch?

Transtec 35 micrograms, transdermal patch contains buprenorphine. I feel after a few monthes I'm still needing to take extra pain meds on top of ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Does one type of Fentanyl patch work better than another brand?? I'm in 75?

... mcg/hr of the Mylan brand, and I like the fact that it's small and that the adhesive is strong. What brand are you on, and do you like it? ...