Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

Has anyone had allergic skin reactions to the nicotine patch?

My husband has tried Nicoderm, Habitrol and Walgreen's nicotine patches... all caused an itchy rash on the skin where they were applied. Is ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Hello, I started using the patch 25mg, almost 3 weeks ago. Since then I've?

... had bad stomach issues such as Nausea, Diarreah, extreme cramping everytime I drink, and no appetite. Do you think this could be from the patch? ...

Nicotine - is getting blisters at the patch site normal?

I have used the patch before for the full two months and quit for a year. I started smoking again after and now recently decided its time to quit. ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

What kind of transdermal patch has the word Love in different languages printed on it. The backing?

... that peels off is yellow. The size is appx 3 1/2" x 5"