Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

I have nicotine transdermal system patch kit. My question is are they still go after the exp date?

I have had this system awhile and decided that it is truly time but i noticed the exp date is mar of 2011 are they still going to be effective?

Exalgo ER with Duragesic?

I have a few leftover pills of Exalgo ER @ 12 mg each that I happened upon today and since losing a 50 mcg./hr fentanyl transdermal patch to the ...

Is this a good switch from Transtec 35 transdermal patch?

Transtec 35 micrograms, transdermal patch contains buprenorphine. I feel after a few monthes I'm still needing to take extra pain meds on top of ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - For those having worn these patches for a while, what happens to the patch?

... when you take a shower??? Does it get ruined when it gets wet? The md said not to worry, it would still be effective. I'm just not sure I ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Does one type of Fentanyl patch work better than another brand?? I'm in 75?

... mcg/hr of the Mylan brand, and I like the fact that it's small and that the adhesive is strong. What brand are you on, and do you like it? ...