Is the nicotine transdermal patch safe?

Yes, nicotine transdermal patch is safe. It's definitely safer than inhaling smoked nicotine and tar.

Nicotine - Feeling of being high after I took patch off?

I am on a 24 hour patch for 12 days now and during the second week I had a headache which lasted for 3 days. I took the patch off before bed to see ...

I just started using "Nicotine Transdermal System" to stop smoking?

If I wanted to take the patch off, how long would I have to wait to start smoking again..Thank you.

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - fentanyl patch quits working after 24 hours?

I have been taking 200mcgs.for 3 years then moved to 300mcgs. suddenly they only worked for 48 hours and now only 24 hours and the second morning ...

Fentanyl Transdermal - Hi everybody, does anybody have any tips on making the patch actually last?

... the 72 hours it's supposed to? I don't mean by sticking, I have Tegaderm for that... just the effects. I've found staying as cool ...

1 answer 9 days ago