If one has too much nicotine in the system and gets a burning orgasm is this possibly cancer?

Chances are less for a cancer!!!
Burning orgasm in men may be due to Prostatitis, Epididymitis, Orchitis or may be due to any kind of Sexually Transmitted Infections!!!
In women, burning orgasms may be due to clitoris hypersensitivity or Sexually Transmitted Infections. Some times endometriosis and ovarian cysts may cause painful orgasms.. but chances are less..
So better have an appointment with Urologist and rule out those Worries!!!
It is always advisable to quit nocotine as nicotine is bad for your health, especially sexual health..
Regards..