Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Regarding the effectiveness of adderall... Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in effectiveness?

.Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in Adderalls effectiveness because of taking other certain meds with it? Also, does it seem to be more effective by ...

Adderall XR - I am currently prescribed Adderall 25mg XR made by Teva?

I was diagnosed with ADD a while ago. can someone tell me why would 20mg XR Adderall only work for a little bit but not long as I need. I told my ...

Levothyroxine - Increase or decrease .05 Levo?

With a poor appetite I gained 6 lbs. of water over 2 nites on .-05 levothyrosine. Increase or decrease?

What's the difference between nicotine and Nicotine Polacrilex?

I'm trying to figure out how nicotine polacrilex is made. Does it contain tobacco?

When should I eat with a dose of Adderall?

I have been taking Adderall for about a year, and it has made a huge difference in my life, both socially and because I don't drink any more in ...