Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Are there any common creams with nicotine in them?

A friend doing some research about nicotine addiction, ran accross a statement that children can get nicotine poisoning by different routes. It ...

Adderall XR - Adderall used to help make me easy going, happy and a significant decrease in?

... appetite. Is there another ADHD product with the same side affects and should I switch for awhile?

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Regarding the effectiveness of adderall... Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in effectiveness?

.Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in Adderalls effectiveness because of taking other certain meds with it? Also, does it seem to be more effective by ...

Adderall XR - I am currently prescribed Adderall 25mg XR made by Teva?

I was diagnosed with ADD a while ago. can someone tell me why would 20mg XR Adderall only work for a little bit but not long as I need. I told my ...