Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Does chantix block or reduce the effects of other stimulants like caffeine or amphetemine?

such as adderall or vyvance the smae way it reacts or blocks the effects of nicotine

Has anyone noticed a decrease in semen when ejactulating?

When I started Wellbutin I did see a increase in more interest sex, and also a increase in improved feeling while ejaulating. But in the last six ...

How long does nicotine stay in your body from the day you quit smoking?

i quit smoking yesterday and i would like to know how long it takes for the nicotine to leave the body to be nicotine free.

Can daily use of adderall cause a decrease in sex driv?

I'V BEEN TAKING adderall for 5 years over the last year o so i have noticed a dramatic reduction when i ejaculate also i have much labito than ...

What other A.D.D medications are out there besides adderall xr ?

Ive found adderall to be very helpfull at the first few weeks. but over the last few week ive notice a decrease in energy and alittle in my ...