Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Adderall XR - Adderall used to help make me easy going, happy and a significant decrease in?

... appetite. Is there another ADHD product with the same side affects and should I switch for awhile?

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Has anyone noticed a decrease in semen when ejactulating?

When I started Wellbutin I did see a increase in more interest sex, and also a increase in improved feeling while ejaulating. But in the last six ...

Regarding the effectiveness of adderall... Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in effectiveness?

.Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in Adderalls effectiveness because of taking other certain meds with it? Also, does it seem to be more effective by ...

Levothyroxine - Increase or decrease .05 Levo?

With a poor appetite I gained 6 lbs. of water over 2 nites on .-05 levothyrosine. Increase or decrease?