Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Are there any common creams with nicotine in them?

A friend doing some research about nicotine addiction, ran accross a statement that children can get nicotine poisoning by different routes. It ...

Adderall XR - Adderall used to help make me easy going, happy and a significant decrease in?

... appetite. Is there another ADHD product with the same side affects and should I switch for awhile?

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Can daily use of adderall cause a decrease in sex driv?

I'V BEEN TAKING adderall for 5 years over the last year o so i have noticed a dramatic reduction when i ejaculate also i have much labito than ...

When should I eat with a dose of Adderall?

I have been taking Adderall for about a year, and it has made a huge difference in my life, both socially and because I don't drink any more in ...

1 answer 16 days ago