Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Has anyone noticed a decrease in semen when ejactulating?

When I started Wellbutin I did see a increase in more interest sex, and also a increase in improved feeling while ejaulating. But in the last six ...

Regarding the effectiveness of adderall... Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in effectiveness?

.Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in Adderalls effectiveness because of taking other certain meds with it? Also, does it seem to be more effective by ...

Can daily use of adderall cause a decrease in sex driv?

I'V BEEN TAKING adderall for 5 years over the last year o so i have noticed a dramatic reduction when i ejaculate also i have much labito than ...

What other A.D.D medications are out there besides adderall xr ?

Ive found adderall to be very helpfull at the first few weeks. but over the last few week ive notice a decrease in energy and alittle in my ...

2 answers 10 days ago