Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Does chantix block or reduce the effects of other stimulants like caffeine or amphetemine?

such as adderall or vyvance the smae way it reacts or blocks the effects of nicotine

Adderall XR - Adderall used to help make me easy going, happy and a significant decrease in?

... appetite. Is there another ADHD product with the same side affects and should I switch for awhile?

Can daily use of adderall cause a decrease in sex driv?

I'V BEEN TAKING adderall for 5 years over the last year o so i have noticed a dramatic reduction when i ejaculate also i have much labito than ...

What other A.D.D medications are out there besides adderall xr ?

Ive found adderall to be very helpfull at the first few weeks. but over the last few week ive notice a decrease in energy and alittle in my ...

Adderall XR - I am currently prescribed Adderall 25mg XR made by Teva?

I was diagnosed with ADD a while ago. can someone tell me why would 20mg XR Adderall only work for a little bit but not long as I need. I told my ...