Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Does chantix block or reduce the effects of other stimulants like caffeine or amphetemine?

such as adderall or vyvance the smae way it reacts or blocks the effects of nicotine

Are there any common creams with nicotine in them?

A friend doing some research about nicotine addiction, ran accross a statement that children can get nicotine poisoning by different routes. It ...

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

What's the difference between nicotine and Nicotine Polacrilex?

I'm trying to figure out how nicotine polacrilex is made. Does it contain tobacco?

Nicotine - Have any of you tried using those smokeless/vapor less Nix Zero cigarettes?

I think I would prefer to use that instead of a nicotine patch. All it releases is nicotine. But, does anyone have feedback?!