Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Adderall XR - Adderall used to help make me easy going, happy and a significant decrease in?

... appetite. Is there another ADHD product with the same side affects and should I switch for awhile?

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Can daily use of adderall cause a decrease in sex driv?

I'V BEEN TAKING adderall for 5 years over the last year o so i have noticed a dramatic reduction when i ejaculate also i have much labito than ...

What other A.D.D medications are out there besides adderall xr ?

Ive found adderall to be very helpfull at the first few weeks. but over the last few week ive notice a decrease in energy and alittle in my ...

Levothyroxine - Increase or decrease .05 Levo?

With a poor appetite I gained 6 lbs. of water over 2 nites on .-05 levothyrosine. Increase or decrease?