Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Does chantix block or reduce the effects of other stimulants like caffeine or amphetemine?

such as adderall or vyvance the smae way it reacts or blocks the effects of nicotine

Are there any common creams with nicotine in them?

A friend doing some research about nicotine addiction, ran accross a statement that children can get nicotine poisoning by different routes. It ...

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Regarding the effectiveness of adderall... Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in effectiveness?

.Has anyone ever felt a DECREASE in Adderalls effectiveness because of taking other certain meds with it? Also, does it seem to be more effective by ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...