Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Adderall XR - Adderall used to help make me easy going, happy and a significant decrease in?

... appetite. Is there another ADHD product with the same side affects and should I switch for awhile?

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Levothyroxine - Increase or decrease .05 Levo?

With a poor appetite I gained 6 lbs. of water over 2 nites on .-05 levothyrosine. Increase or decrease?

What's the difference between nicotine and Nicotine Polacrilex?

I'm trying to figure out how nicotine polacrilex is made. Does it contain tobacco?

When should I eat with a dose of Adderall?

I have been taking Adderall for about a year, and it has made a huge difference in my life, both socially and because I don't drink any more in ...