Does nicotine increase or decrease the adderall I have to take?

The interaction checker is saying there is no known interaction between them.

Does chantix block or reduce the effects of other stimulants like caffeine or amphetemine?

such as adderall or vyvance the smae way it reacts or blocks the effects of nicotine

Has anyone else taking adderall or XR, and uses tobacco had increased nicotine cravings/use?

Since being prescribed Adderall XR, I've noticed an enormous increase in my tobacco use. I'm not sure if the urge is related to taking the ...

Adderall XR - I am currently prescribed Adderall 25mg XR made by Teva?

I was diagnosed with ADD a while ago. can someone tell me why would 20mg XR Adderall only work for a little bit but not long as I need. I told my ...

Levothyroxine - Increase or decrease .05 Levo?

With a poor appetite I gained 6 lbs. of water over 2 nites on .-05 levothyrosine. Increase or decrease?

When should I eat with a dose of Adderall?

I have been taking Adderall for about a year, and it has made a huge difference in my life, both socially and because I don't drink any more in ...