How much nicotine is in each cig?

It depends on the brand and style of cigarette.

Are there any common creams with nicotine in them?

A friend doing some research about nicotine addiction, ran accross a statement that children can get nicotine poisoning by different routes. It ...

How long after last nicotine exposure before you have a negative urine for nicotine?

I am having surgery but surgeon won't operate until I have a negative urine for nicotine.

When do not stop wanting a cig on the patch?

I just strated to day and I smoked one cig while on the patch

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

Nicotrol NS - How does the group work...i am smoking my last e.cig cart tonite & starting nicitrol?

... ns in am. Am iable to contact memmbers for support?How do i join? Barb 40+ cig smoker, e.cigs last three yrs... really tbought i could quit w ...