How much nicotine is in each cig?

It depends on the brand and style of cigarette.

Are there any common creams with nicotine in them?

A friend doing some research about nicotine addiction, ran accross a statement that children can get nicotine poisoning by different routes. It ...

Bipolar Disorder - I od on lithium on my second week of using cig patch... my body just was not usin

... up the lith. i was in hosp. for 7 days..4 of which i do not remember..dr switched to serquol and prozac..i have been sleeping and feel wonderful ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

When do not stop wanting a cig on the patch?

I just strated to day and I smoked one cig while on the patch

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

2 answers 14 days ago