How much nicotine is in each cig?

It depends on the brand and style of cigarette.

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

Combining norethindrone and nicotine gum?

I was just prescribed norethindrone. Smoking is a contraindication. My question is, I am using? nicotine gum, does that also pose a danger in terms ...

When do not stop wanting a cig on the patch?

I just strated to day and I smoked one cig while on the patch

Nicotine - Can I take off the patch just to smoke one stick and then put it back?

I just started taking a Nicotine patch and i've managed to go through the day with out a cig however it's seriously hard. I'm ...

I quit smoking Cigars and now still "chew" on an unlit Cigar. Am I still getting nicotine from the?

... Cigar? I'm trying to get nicotine out of my system. I went from smoking cigars to chewing on them. I think I am still ingesting nicotine but ...

1 answer 19 days ago