How much nicotine is in each cig?

It depends on the brand and style of cigarette.

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

Combining norethindrone and nicotine gum?

I was just prescribed norethindrone. Smoking is a contraindication. My question is, I am using? nicotine gum, does that also pose a danger in terms ...

How long after last nicotine exposure before you have a negative urine for nicotine?

I am having surgery but surgeon won't operate until I have a negative urine for nicotine.

How long does nicotine stay in your body from the day you quit smoking?

i quit smoking yesterday and i would like to know how long it takes for the nicotine to leave the body to be nicotine free.

I quit smoking Cigars and now still "chew" on an unlit Cigar. Am I still getting nicotine from the?

... Cigar? I'm trying to get nicotine out of my system. I went from smoking cigars to chewing on them. I think I am still ingesting nicotine but ...