How much nicotine is in each cig?

It depends on the brand and style of cigarette.

Bipolar Disorder - I od on lithium on my second week of using cig patch... my body just was not usin

... up the lith. i was in hosp. for 7 days..4 of which i do not remember..dr switched to serquol and prozac..i have been sleeping and feel wonderful ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

Combining norethindrone and nicotine gum?

I was just prescribed norethindrone. Smoking is a contraindication. My question is, I am using? nicotine gum, does that also pose a danger in terms ...

How long after last nicotine exposure before you have a negative urine for nicotine?

I am having surgery but surgeon won't operate until I have a negative urine for nicotine.