How much nicotine is in each cig?

It depends on the brand and style of cigarette.

Are there any common creams with nicotine in them?

A friend doing some research about nicotine addiction, ran accross a statement that children can get nicotine poisoning by different routes. It ...

Combining norethindrone and nicotine gum?

I was just prescribed norethindrone. Smoking is a contraindication. My question is, I am using? nicotine gum, does that also pose a danger in terms ...

How long after last nicotine exposure before you have a negative urine for nicotine?

I am having surgery but surgeon won't operate until I have a negative urine for nicotine.

How long does nicotine stay in your body from the day you quit smoking?

i quit smoking yesterday and i would like to know how long it takes for the nicotine to leave the body to be nicotine free.

I quit smoking Cigars and now still "chew" on an unlit Cigar. Am I still getting nicotine from the?

... Cigar? I'm trying to get nicotine out of my system. I went from smoking cigars to chewing on them. I think I am still ingesting nicotine but ...

1 answer 16 days ago