Nexium - I can't afford my nexum will the company help me get them at a cost I can afford?

You could talk to the company, however, Nexium is part of a class of drugs called proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). Several types of proton pump inhibitors are available by prescription only. These include:

Pantoprazole (Protonix); Lansoprazole (Prevacid); Rabeprazole (AcipHex); Omeprazole (Prilosec); Omeprazole and sodium bicarbonate (Zegerid); Dexlansoprazole (Dexilant).

Three PPIs are available without a prescription. These medications are:

Prevacid 24HR; Prilosec OTC; Zegerid OTC.

You could perhaps try the meds mentioned above which might be available cheaper, hope the info helps?

Sshugars,
Nexium is manufactured by the AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Company. They do have a precription assistance program.
AstraZeneca Foundation Patient Assistance Program
1800 Concord Pike
Box 15437
Wilmington, DE 19850
1-800-424-3727
www.astrazeneca.com

Hope this helps!

You could talk to your doctor about helping you enroll in a prescription drug program, if he/she wants you to take the Nexium (not a generic or other med). My doctor helped me enroll in a program to help pay for my medications. The Johnson&Johnson Patient Assistance program pays 100% of two of my prescriptions. I believe it depends on the doctor's orders whether they help with brand name or generic. For more information on this particular program you can call 1-800-652-6227. I hope this helps.

At present, I have trouble about stomach, I have been using Nexiums, but it is too expensive, I cannot afford. Please, help.
If I buy monthly for Nexiums. How much I must pay for 30 tablets. Do you need prescription from my doctor?