NeuropathyRX from Neuropathy - Anyone ever try this supplement for Nerve Pain?

Plenty of testimonials here

Maybe take this question to the forum

I have two questions on whether anyone has had similar experiences with cymbalta?

I have just started on Cymbalta for the treatment of nerve pain in my hips, butt and the back of my legs down to the knee and a lot of pain in my ...

Will bananas really help with RLS durning withdrawal??

Going from about 60-100 mg of Percocet a day for a year to nothing!! This sucks so bad idk what to do and no subs are NOT an option... Also have ...

Endocet - why can't I get pain meds for severe nerve pain from a cervical spine injury?

I have herniated cervical spine discs, spinal stenosis, and severe nerve damage and pain similar to neuropathy from left side torso down to tip of my ...

Does the pain go away?

My fingers were numb on May 7th and on May 10th my hand and fingers are paralized. Diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. Had surgey to relese radial ...