How does neurontin affect sexual ability?

It doesn't as far as I can find in the literature.

Of the adverse effects seen with Neurontin, sexual side effects have been reported in between 1 in 100 and 1 in 1,000 people taking the drug. These side effects include problems with ejaculation or orgasm, changes in sex drive, and impotence. If, while taking Neurontin, sexual side effects occur, the doc/pharmacist may adjust the Neurontin dosage, recommend treatment, or prescribe a different medicine to treat your condition.

Take care, best wishes!

WPat455 12 May 2012

Thanks for your answer. The last thing I need to deal with is impotence since I'm already taking bi-weekly testosterone shots to keep that in balance. I've had 8 spinal ops and since the last two my body quit producing it, and my T was really low, actually below the lowest parameter for my age.
So far that hasn't occured, and hopefully it won't.

Rajive Goel 14 May 2012

Hopefully, wish you the best!