NDC# 00067613014 is step 1 - what are the ndc# for step 2 & 3?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

How long after last nicotine exposure before you have a negative urine for nicotine?

I am having surgery but surgeon won't operate until I have a negative urine for nicotine.

I quit smoking Cigars and now still "chew" on an unlit Cigar. Am I still getting nicotine from the?

... Cigar? I'm trying to get nicotine out of my system. I went from smoking cigars to chewing on them. I think I am still ingesting nicotine but ...

What's the difference between nicotine and Nicotine Polacrilex?

I'm trying to figure out how nicotine polacrilex is made. Does it contain tobacco?

Nicoderm CQ - I weigh 86 lbs I've been smoking about 10-14 cigs a day. What step should I start at ?

As I do not want to overdose on nicotine.