NDC# 00067613014 is step 1 - what are the ndc# for step 2 & 3?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Did Mononessa change their active ingredient formula? Where can I find out if this has happened? I?

... noticed the package says "new package, new NDC (national drug code." When I look up Mononessa on the NDC website there are 4 different ...

Nicorette - My husband quit smoking about 8 months ago but replaced that with chewing tobacco. He?

... said the tobacco made him nauseous but he gets cravings. He wants to try using a gum so that he can quit using nicotine all together. He is also ...

How long after last nicotine exposure before you have a negative urine for nicotine?

I am having surgery but surgeon won't operate until I have a negative urine for nicotine.

How long does nicotine stay in your body from the day you quit smoking?

i quit smoking yesterday and i would like to know how long it takes for the nicotine to leave the body to be nicotine free.

What's the difference between nicotine and Nicotine Polacrilex?

I'm trying to figure out how nicotine polacrilex is made. Does it contain tobacco?