NDC# 00067613014 is step 1 - what are the ndc# for step 2 & 3?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Did Mononessa change their active ingredient formula? Where can I find out if this has happened? I?

... noticed the package says "new package, new NDC (national drug code." When I look up Mononessa on the NDC website there are 4 different ...

Nicorette - My husband quit smoking about 8 months ago but replaced that with chewing tobacco. He?

... said the tobacco made him nauseous but he gets cravings. He wants to try using a gum so that he can quit using nicotine all together. He is also ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

Combining norethindrone and nicotine gum?

I was just prescribed norethindrone. Smoking is a contraindication. My question is, I am using? nicotine gum, does that also pose a danger in terms ...

Nicotine - I bought step 1 yesterday. Put on my first patch this am, within an hour of it being on,?

... there was fluid(sweat?) seeping out from under it. It came off by itself. So I put another one on the other arm and same thing happened. Has ...