NDC# 00067613014 is step 1 - what are the ndc# for step 2 & 3?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Did Mononessa change their active ingredient formula? Where can I find out if this has happened? I?

... noticed the package says "new package, new NDC (national drug code." When I look up Mononessa on the NDC website there are 4 different ...

Can nicotine be helpful to me?

Hi, My name is James,and i've had seizures since I was 2 years old, have been on dilantin all my life and now up to 900mg daily, still have ...

How long after last nicotine exposure before you have a negative urine for nicotine?

I am having surgery but surgeon won't operate until I have a negative urine for nicotine.

What's the difference between nicotine and Nicotine Polacrilex?

I'm trying to figure out how nicotine polacrilex is made. Does it contain tobacco?

Nicotine - Have any of you tried using those smokeless/vapor less Nix Zero cigarettes?

I think I would prefer to use that instead of a nicotine patch. All it releases is nicotine. But, does anyone have feedback?!